Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pot may go legal in Nevada

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 04:29 AM
Default RE: Pot may go legal in Nevada

leave it to redgoat to be the buzz kill. I was already buying my plane tix. haha jk, i know it wont, i say we still have 10 - 20 yrs till it will.

Old 10-25-2006, 05:26 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96
i say we still have 10 - 20 yrs till it will.
nah i dont think it will be that long but ya we probly still got a while

Old 10-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

well prostitution is already legalized in vegas
No, it isn't....

Correct, isnt it outside of clark county limits.

Old 10-25-2006, 02:04 PM
4th Gear

I saw some shows on HBO about the Bunny ranch or one of those places. All of the women were old(ish) and very skanky looking. Not to mention lousy fake *****, crack ***** makeup and that lovely "professional" sex worker attitude. Why go all the way to Nevada for that? If you wanted you could score that nastiness almost anywhere with a few drinks - and not even have to put up with the shakedown attitude.

No doubt you would be better off to sit in your hotel room and get high.

Old 10-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Site Moderator

Agreed pturbo... Ive seen the show and thought the same thing.. everyone of them was older looking and just looked to fake. All done up. There was only one i thought was pretty good looking and had more of the innocent down to earth look to her... Ironically enough shes actually a **** star whos only at that ranch like a weekend every month or 2

Old 10-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I saw some shows on HBO about the Bunny ranch or one of those places. All of the women were old(ish) and very skanky looking. Not to mention lousy fake *****, crack ***** makeup and that lovely "professional" sex worker attitude. Why go all the way to Nevada for that? If you wanted you could score that nastiness almost anywhere with a few drinks - and not even have to put up with the shakedown attitude.

No doubt you would be better off to sit in your hotel room and get high.
Ahh-Haa!!! It's ALL becoming clear to me, now. It's a conspera... conspire.. kunspeira... PLOT against the Brothels! Everybody'll stay in, gettin *lifted* and blowing their money on room service, instedda gambling and ho's. It's some sort of "clean-up-vegas-for-the-family's" thing[8D]

Old 10-25-2006, 05:20 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

It's legal in any county with a population below a certain number, I believe it's 100k. So that's pretty much everywhere except Clark County where Vegas is and Washoe County where Reno and Tahoe are. So it's only legal in all of the places that you'd have no other reason to be in besides Pay to Play.

And I didn't see the particular show in question, but if all they were showing were old skanky broads, then they had an agenda and were trying to spin it negatively for whatever reason. A few years ago during my stint with the Feebs, I was running interference for some SAs from Sacramento who heard that the guy they were investigating for some sex crimes had run off to Nevada to sit out the heat. I ended up walking through about half of the brothels in Nevada and I'd say at least 90% of the chicks in those places are young and at least reasonably attractive. That's not to say that there aren't old hoes who should have hit the pastures 30 years ago in there, but they definitely aren't the majority.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

ORIGINAL: sooks

It's legal in any county with a population below a certain number, I believe it's 100k. So that's pretty much everywhere except Clark County where Vegas is and Washoe County where Reno and Tahoe are. So it's only legal in all of the places that you'd have no other reason to be in besides Pay to Play.

And I didn't see the particular show in question, but if all they were showing were old skanky broads, then they had an agenda and were trying to spin it negatively for whatever reason. A few years ago during my stint with the Feebs, I was running interference for some SAs from Sacramento who heard that the guy they were investigating for some sex crimes had run off to Nevada to sit out the heat. I ended up walking through about half of the brothels in Nevada and I'd say at least 90% of the chicks in those places are young and at least reasonably attractive. That's not to say that there aren't old hoes who should have hit the pastures 30 years ago in there, but they definitely aren't the majority.

Right..that makes sense..i just knew for it to be legal you had to be outside clark county for sure.

Well its not necessarily that they were old.. They had that "older" look so to speak. Some people may and im sure do find them attractive.. but to me they just had that really fake overdone appearance. But the show wasnt some sleazy place..it was the infamous bunny ranch..

Old 10-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Zombie Defense Force

Old 10-26-2006, 04:28 AM
5th Gear

haha i woulda stuck the tree in my trunk! i wish somethin like that would happen to me