Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Post your current mood

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Post your mood

Currently ANXIOUS! I am moving out next weekend (BALLIN!!!!) and I am looking for furniture and stuff. But mainly I just can't wait to get out!

Old 10-26-2007, 11:13 AM

not sad or happy but still alive and that counts for 99.9% of life, ill be better tomorrow or the day after, im always ANXIOUS and that's good because it keeps you on your feet and alert ( he who is happy is a boss )

Old 10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
3rd Gear

Anxious, I only have 40min left in my work week. I want to get the hell outta here!

Old 10-26-2007, 11:24 AM

40 mins well that's nothing go out and have a city or if you don't smoke pretend you do then the toilet and wash your hands and dont forget the 15 mins your allowed to get ready to leave

Old 10-26-2007, 11:25 AM

cigy that was meant to be not city[:@]

Old 10-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Administrator

I'm sorry about your problem Amze. Girls really are confusing at times.

I am currently feeling confused and cold (eventhough it's supposed to be 85 today).

Old 10-26-2007, 11:44 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: kriptonik

I'm sorry about your problem Amze. Girls really are confusing at times.

I am currently feeling confused and cold (eventhough it's supposed to be 85 today).
Yeah man, noo s**t. Its really a complicated matter. And I hate it.. 2 days ago it was looking good, now I just dont know. I'm gonna back off and let it play out, I got a feeling she'll come running to me. But you can never know for sure, I hate games and thats all this has seemed to be. To much has been said though..[>:]

I'm sorry you feel that way, I feel blank and lost. This s**t has progressed quite sometime now, and we woulda been dating along time ago if it wasn't for her BF, who has now been ex-bf for 2 months (Still had a relationship) and just less than a week ago she totally cut it off with him, no more anything. And I know shes not going back. You'd think thats good right? Well as of last night it got more complicated, between me and her, I'm confident shes over him but.. f**k. PM me if you wanna talk about it kriptonik.

Its not worth getting down over dude, its one girl. I'm not one to talk, at all.. but I'm starting to realize that. Theres a million fish in the sea, if it isn't meant to work it isn't meant to work.

But this chick I happen to click with really well, and I'm attracted to her and she is to me... We'll see

Old 10-26-2007, 11:15 PM
1st Gear

Kinda giddy in the pants.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:40 PM
1st Gear

Man..., I've been down, face in the mud, many times sice I came to US six years agowith just 455$ in my pocket. And I still kept on hoping that it it would be better. remember, as far, as you are able to move and see. You are happy
Don't give up, forget all bad stuff and keep on going..

Old 10-27-2007, 01:34 AM
2nd Gear

Disappointed and dejected. I dunno, I think being optimistic doesn't really work for me. I tend to hype things up in my head too much and then just become hopeless when they don't work out like I want/expect. However if I look at things from a pessimistic point of view, then when something actually does work out, it puts me in a great mood. F#cked up, huh? This whole day has just been weird. I've felt a little bit 'off' since I woke up, like I'm not in my right mind or something.

Quick Reply: Post your current mood