Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Post whoring...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 04:15 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Post whoring...

I cant either,and i dont really care, Red seems like a cool guy, i dont have problem with him posting. I was just trying to point out that the OT post shouldnt really count, its like a chatroom, which is cool, alot of funny cool post here. But it shouldnt bump u up the ladder for post like that, just my .02.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:16 AM
Administrator

ya im down wit that i say dont let OT post count
the other forums dont add it

Old 08-18-2005, 04:29 AM
2nd Gear

Yeah, I agree with you Audiboy & Cheng. . . . . and anyone else. :-)

OK MODS/ADMINS we here, your faithful minions, have devised a completely radical new age plan to help prevent post whoring (at least in the OT). Make OT posts NOT count towards Post Count. . . . So please Jared/Amanda & all you other despotic/demonic rulers, I beg you, please no whipping of the minions today please.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:44 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

didn't you allready say that in this thread?

Old 08-18-2005, 04:55 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: flyboy

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

didn't you allready say that in this thread?
omg im out of it

Old 08-18-2005, 04:59 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Its kinda retarded tho when redgoat has more post then Imola(doesnt post anymore) Neil, spence, brrman,and myself. All of which has a alot more knowledge about these cars. Sure he post post alot, but ussually its about what he had for breakfast, and whats his favorite color.

btw- Redgoat, this is not a "call out" post at all, dont take it that way, i could care less how much you post, where u post, it doesnt bother me. Its just a observation.

kinda assuming that I dont know that much about these cars.. thats kinda low. just FYI I learned everything i know from All European Autowerk when I used to work there..

wouldnt it be a little nicer to word it differetly on how i dont input as much on tech stuff as they do

Old 08-18-2005, 05:22 AM
4th Gear

Come on? how i worded it? seriosly bro, grow up.I never once downgraded you. The names i mentioned all are more knowlegdeable about these cars, i never once said u didnt know anything. 95% of your post were in the Ot chatroom, which is great, dandy,wonderful, amazing, i dont care, i think its great, it shouldnt count on the post count tho.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:55 AM
2nd Gear

I seem to be on the defensive for Red today I know, but he has helped me a lot regarding info for my car, as most of you have, so he is probably more knowledgable than you credit him for. (But red, most of your time is spent in OT so you cant blame him for thinking that)
I do think you word things in a way that can antagonise people Audiboy but thats cool, I do it too. Normally on purpose though , I get the impression your one of the younger members here, would that be right? Doesn't matter, I just get that impression. Maybe if you want to not antagonise people, just look at how you word things before you post them though and then it should be sweet. Really at the end of the day, if anyone annoys anyone, it sure as hell won't be bottled up LOL

.. Just an observation is all.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:58 AM
4th Gear

Well, don't got to worry about me. I could care less about taht ****. (lol)

Old 08-18-2005, 02:13 PM
3rd Gear

Wow, a few feathers getting ruffled around here.

When I first came here I posted a few times in the A4 forum and all I got in return was attitude and BS.
I would rather hang out where people are cool.

Can't people just treat others with respect and courtesy anymore?

Quick Reply: Post whoring...