Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This Post is for Lauren Haveu modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 02:33 AM
Administrator
Default RE: This Post is for Lauren have u modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

take it easy folks

Old 10-10-2005, 02:34 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: This Post is for Lauren have u modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

ORIGINAL: flyboy

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

ORIGINAL: Godfather

Ooops i guess that was apple mb. No thats cool, just wondering if u could post some pics of the air freshener install for us beginners.
I don't think any of you boys could handle that type of custom install. I could make an attempt to write the procedure out for you and post pics, but bc of how much time it would take for me to do that, i'd need some type of compensation (<----- don't get any ideas jazz, i know what type of compensation YOU would/could offer me).

You sure he "could" offer it, HAHA.
You're right, he might just be all talk.... and he's yet to defend himself on the subject, so who knwos.
IN MY DEFENSE...

I was out spendin some Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y time wit muh girl Now that I'm back home:
Lauren, bay-bi-gurl, yu kno I gots whut yu needs... Ain't no compersayshun gonna make up fo... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

sggggkkkk-snooorrrrrtttt-sggggkkkkZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Old 10-10-2005, 02:39 AM
1st Gear

I resent that. Saying that shows ur imaturity and lack of wisdom. Im cool Panda it just he randomly pops up places to tell different people to eat **** or that they are **** like hes GOD to judge us. Whats-ur-face u need professional help.
w/o help[sm=badbadbad.gif]
w/help[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 10-10-2005, 02:40 AM
1st Gear

btw **** head, if you look those pics are taken in the trunk o fmy car you can read the AVANT floor mat...

Regardless you wanna know who the **** I really am? Fine

Lets go thru my history
Graduated Top of my class in 1994
Joined the Army
Became a Ranger
Went thru special forces training
In spring of 2002 I was dishonorably discharged from my term of service, I can not say why, or exact dates, as per details of thees records are classified until 2022.

I still do the same work, I just no longer work for uncle sam... Once you are trained to do a job, that is all you can do, in my line of work.

I might possibly, be the only person on this message board, that has not only killed a man, but has watched them die.

At the end of my active service I had 406 kills, 219 were confirmed.
I am not proud of what I did for our country, and defending "The American Way Of Life" bullshit they feed you.

Red goat, as a fellow officer of the armed forces, please no **** about my dishonorable discharge, I did what had to be done.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:46 AM

Im sorry, this is derailing this topic but, GODFATHER, your sig has a terrible tangent going on... it looks like Marlon Brando is trying to eat a red cigarette lighter. Im guessing he is supposed to be smelling a rose? It just looks really weird. [&:]

Old 10-10-2005, 02:46 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Godfather

I resent that. Saying that shows ur imaturity and lack of wisdom. Im cool Panda it just he randomly pops up places to tell different people to eat **** or that they are **** like hes GOD to judge us. Whats-ur-face u need professional help.
w/o help[sm=badbadbad.gif]
w/help[sm=lockeddance.gif]
Someone's a hypocrite. You start this thread to call me out for only posting in off topic, when you have 60 some odd posts, then can't handle it when others defend me. WHo cares that I only post in off-topic. And if you're secure with yourself, you wouldn't care what others have to say about you anyways..... esp on an online forum. Come on.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:47 AM
Administrator

Heinzanova i appriate wut u did for this country

dont go threaten people wit your guns and brag about how many u killed
take it easy u guys this is the internet wuts the point of talkin shiet
u guys im sure are 100s of miles apart
will never see each other in person so theres no point in fighting

Old 10-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Administrator

however you got out.. doesnt matter thats just a piece of paper.. what you did does, and you defended your country in one of the most honorable ways... what group were you in?

de oppresso liber

Old 10-10-2005, 02:53 AM
1st Gear

Um yeah the sig is from the game screeshots thought it would be something dif. and lauren he assaulted me after i retracted my comment like beating a dead dog pointless but this dog doesnt cower, and dude u need to seperate past life and current whatevers from the forums i dont apprieciate it. Umm yeah thats it.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:55 AM
1st Gear

3rd group, Special Forces Division

Members of my group were the ones involved in the capture of Saddam, just a FYI for those not in the know

It pisses me off thinking about it, I was on my way, doing the right things, could have been a general by now.

Quick Reply: This Post is for Lauren Haveu modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.