Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This Post is for Lauren Haveu modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 12:09 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: This Post is for Lauren have u modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

How did you guys ever decipher this thread? Is it secret code??

Old 10-09-2005, 12:24 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: This Post is for Lauren have u modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

If you didn't receive that memo, then you must leave immediatly, the whole world depends on it.

This message will self destruct in....5....4...3...2...

Old 10-09-2005, 05:03 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Godfather

Ooops i guess that was apple mb. No thats cool, just wondering if u could post some pics of the air freshener install for us beginners.
I don't think any of you boys could handle that type of custom install. I could make an attempt to write the procedure out for you and post pics, but bc of how much time it would take for me to do that, i'd need some type of compensation (<----- don't get any ideas jazz, i know what type of compensation YOU would/could offer me).

Old 10-09-2005, 09:46 PM
1st Gear

Ooooo!!!! OMG isn't this the same girl who wants lambo doors on her audi???? I guess she is here 4 the party not the booze!! LOL

[IMG]local://upfiles/10557/1490ADDF3D584735904A347505CECE32.jpg[/IMG]
It was A4_Apples
That wanted lambo doors, Lauren has class, you stupid ***.

If you have a problem with her posting in offtopic, and keeping people in good fellowship with each other, you might want to keep threads like this in PM, as to not make yourself look like such a dousche...

Don't you have high school in the morning? Better go wash up for beddy byes...

Old 10-09-2005, 10:48 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Ooops i guess that was apple mb. No thats cool, just wondering if u could post some pics of the air freshener install for us beginners.
I don't think any of you boys could handle that type of custom install. I could make an attempt to write the procedure out for you and post pics, but bc of how much time it would take for me to do that, i'd need some type of compensation (<----- don't get any ideas jazz, i know what type of compensation YOU would/could offer me).

You sure he "could" offer it, HAHA.

Old 10-09-2005, 11:19 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

You sure he "could" offer it, HAHA.
You're right, he might just be all talk.... and he's yet to defend himself on the subject, so who knwos.

Old 10-09-2005, 11:21 PM
4th Gear

[sm=laughat.gif]

Old 10-09-2005, 11:23 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

Ooooo!!!! OMG isn't this the same girl who wants lambo doors on her audi???? I guess she is here 4 the party not the booze!! LOL

[IMG]local://upfiles/10557/1490ADDF3D584735904A347505CECE32.jpg[/IMG]
It was A4_Apples
That wanted lambo doors, Lauren has class, you stupid ***.

If you have a problem with her posting in offtopic, and keeping people in good fellowship with each other, you might want to keep threads like this in PM, as to not make yourself look like such a dousche...

Don't you have high school in the morning? Better go wash up for beddy byes...

Awe Heinze, you're my hero.... so nice of you to stick up for me.....

And yes, I do have class.

Also, it's a little creepy the high schooler is keeping track of my posting habits, maybe it was him that tapped my car last week...... I wonder where he lives and what he drives.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:26 AM
1st Gear

BY>me
Ooops i guess that was apple mb.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Dude do u have a log up ur *** or r u always like that!!??? Macho gunslinger bling blinger[sm=violent053.gif], u talk so much bs ur prob the snotty nosed kid down the street who found a pic o guns and dough and said cool it like gansta dog. I if met u i bet i would scare the living hell out of u. MIND UR OWN DAM BUISNESS!!!! Aren't u the dick who said to a new member "research me.">like ur all that. I deal with ur type everyday punks need guns i DO NOT need a weapon to project fear or inflict vengence. And because of ur big A mouth ur going to be researched like ur background...ur so dumb

Old 10-10-2005, 02:30 AM
1st Gear

BY>me
Ooops i guess that was apple mb.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Dude do u have a log up ur *** or r u always like that!!??? Macho gunslinger bling blinger[sm=violent053.gif], u talk so much bs ur prob the snotty nosed kid down the street who found a pic o guns and dough and said cool it like gansta dog. I if met u i bet i would scare the living hell out of u. MIND UR OWN DAM BUISNESS!!!! Aren't u the dick who said to a new member "research me.">like ur all that. I deal with ur type everyday punks need guns i DO NOT need a weapon to project fear or inflict vengence. And because of ur big A mouth ur going to be researched like ur background...ur so dumb

oh go back to ******* your sister, that is what they do where you're from, correct?

This is what happens with you give rednecks the internet, they get all confused.

Quick Reply: This Post is for Lauren Haveu modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.