Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This Post is for Lauren Haveu modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 02:46 AM
1st Gear
Default This Post is for Lauren Haveu modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

Just wondering??

Old 10-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Administrator
Default RE: This Post is for Lauren have u modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

hey she shaved the badges off her car herself

Old 10-08-2005, 02:53 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: This Post is for Lauren have u modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.

Ooooo!!!! OMG isn't this the same girl who wants lambo doors on her audi???? I guess she is here 4 the party not the booze!! LOL

[IMG]local://upfiles/10557/1490ADDF3D584735904A347505CECE32.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Senior Administrator

I'm just here for the booze & the broads

<--And the CHEESE!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Lauren never wanted Lambo doors.. that was apple

Old 10-08-2005, 06:41 PM
2nd Gear

Lambo doors would make me throw up.

As for mods..... hmm.... lets see, i debadged it, i have a euro plate, i install a seat cover in the back everytime my dog gets in, and i have an air freshener in the front. Impressive, huh?

And yes, I do almost always post in off topic, I read lots of the other threads though, just don't really have anything to contribute. Is there a problem with that?

And the deal with the car is that, it's coming up on 100K miles, I am in college, I live in a condo and don't have a garage, and when I"m at class my car is in a garage down town. I really don't want to put any money into this car more than necessary. I own it outright, I have no payments on it, so plan on upgrading when I graduate, which will be in about 1 to 1.5 years. So that's the story.

Old 10-08-2005, 06:56 PM
4th Gear

Geez lauren, you car sound so pimp. you ever think about opening you own shop. you could like do custom indash airfresheners. and stuff.

OK, yeah that was pretty gay, I'm fired.

Old 10-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Senior Administrator

Heh-heh-heh, I'D let Lauren "freshen" up the air in my "dash" anytime...

***a stretch, I know, but I cudn't resist. I'm BAD. I shud be punished, shudn't I?***

Old 10-08-2005, 07:05 PM
4th Gear

You would like that wouldn't you. She could charge extra for that kind of automotive serveses.

Old 10-09-2005, 12:06 AM
1st Gear

Ooops i guess that was apple mb. No thats cool, just wondering if u could post some pics of the air freshener install for us beginners.

Quick Reply: This Post is for Lauren Haveu modded ur car cause it seems ur always in the offtopic section.