Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

post here when drunl

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 02:11 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: post here when drunl

i dont really like blunt wraps. my wrap of choice is grape and honey dutches. and i'll bet anyone here, i can roll one better than you[8D]

I love it when they call me Big Poppa
I only smoke blunts if they roll propa
Look, I gotcha caught up in the drunk flow
Fvck tae kwon do, I tote tha .44
let that **** ride[sm=pimp.gif]

Old 01-27-2008, 02:14 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

i can roll one better than you[8D]

HAHA id take you on im a master, perfection every time. I agree with you a dutchie with the leaf is far superior to commercial wraps. Ever tried maple syrup?

Old 01-27-2008, 02:16 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: HP Addict
Portland has quality.
ya'll need to come to south florida. my boy just came back from miami with some haze w/ purp leaves covering it (not "tru" purple haze but damn close) my grinder is FULL of keef

Old 01-27-2008, 02:20 PM
5th Gear

i can roll one better than you[8D]

HAHA id take you on im a master, perfection every time. I agree with you a dutchie with the leaf is far superior to commercial wraps. Ever tried maple syrup?
ain't just about looks, gotta get that **** burnin nice and slow, not too tight, not too loose, remove as much paper as possible so you don't kill the lungs, break up the weed just right, get that nice cone shape, etc....people may b1tche about me taking my time, but like Biggie said, i only smoke blunts if they rolled proper.

what's maple syrup? is that a flavor or you just talkin bout using syrup/honey instead of saliva/water to bond the leaf?

Old 01-27-2008, 03:05 PM
3rd Gear

They make maple syrup dutchmasters, not as nice as honey, but its a good change, expecially on tha way out to breakfast.

And your right you have to take your time every time. Theres nothing worse than if someone rolls it too tight or if it runs/ burns too quickly. Cant have that

I have some friends in miami but i think they mostly smoke cheap mexican or brick weed that is so plentiful and cheap in that city. The danks exists everywhere theyre just usually expensive and ya have to search em out. The portland stuff is straight from the source, usually a diesel hybrid of some sort. Cant even bring it into the dorms, the whole floor smells in less than 5 minutes just from opening the bag.

Old 01-27-2008, 04:33 PM
5th Gear

They make maple syrup dutchmasters, not as nice as honey, but its a good change, expecially on tha way out to breakfast.

And your right you have to take your time every time. Theres nothing worse than if someone rolls it too tight or if it runs/ burns too quickly. Cant have that

I have some friends in miami but i think they mostly smoke cheap mexican or brick weed that is so plentiful and cheap in that city. The danks exists everywhere theyre just usually expensive and ya have to search em out. The portland stuff is straight from the source, usually a diesel hybrid of some sort. Cant even bring it into the dorms, the whole floor smells in less than 5 minutes just from opening the bag.
lol yeah, i picked up a eighth from him and my whole apartment reeked before i even smoked it, and it was in a ziplock baggy. and yeah regs are dirt cheap in miami, like 30 an ounce all day. my lungs cant take that **** for long tho, gotta smoke the good ****. nothing beats some dro thru a PHX.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:00 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Rhinop21

^Thats why you smoke weed. No recovery time! Its a lot better for you than alcohol. Oh noes I've provoked a debate huh?
for sure what sucked i promised my lil bro i would go skiing with him on sunday luckily i get no hang overs hehehe

Old 01-27-2008, 07:01 PM
2nd Gear

i dont really like blunt wraps. my wrap of choice is grape and honey dutches. and i'll bet anyone here, i can roll one better than you[8D]

I love it when they call me Big Poppa
I only smoke blunts if they roll propa
Look, I gotcha caught up in the drunk flow
Fvck tae kwon do, I tote tha .44
i like cyclones the lazy mans blunt and swishers if i got time

Old 01-27-2008, 08:07 PM
2nd Gear

Portland Bud

Old 01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
3rd Gear

gotta smoke the good ****. nothing beats some dro thru a PHX.
Iv been using my neibors PH(x) trinity. Smoothest thing ever.

PORTLAND! :O

Quick Reply: post here when drunl