Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Police!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Police!!!

ORIGINAL: audiprotein

~So yeah, for those who doesn't know what s4 or a4 is they look almost the same.
DIMAUDI Welcome!!!
I think it's safe to say we ALL know how to spot the difference between an A & S4. And, wemostly all understand how non-Audisti could confuse them. SS's (<--ok, that lookswierd) just pointing out how uncommonly rare the events would hafta be, to have happened as stated. Kinda like sigting a Yeti or the Loch Ness serpent. If YOU believe it, whadda you care what others believe.

Oh, and, if nuthin else, SS's (still looks wierd) response got us a *new* member, huh? Welcome DIMAUDI. Stick around and enjoy! Maybe you'll get to call BS on someone (maybe even SS?) one day.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:24 PM
1st Gear

thank uAWDaholic apreciate it.......and for all the people that think S4 is rare car, than u live in bambo ****.because where i live there are S4s up the ***, the audi i drove is B6 A4 silver with after market body kit, debadged,(that looks like an S4),the guy whodrove the other S4 had B6 silver collor, it was dark outside, so by the time the cop was trying to get caught upwith that S4 the first car he intersected with was mine, i tried to argue wit the cop, but he sad that he can give me about couple more tickets or have mearrested for wreckless driving which is BS, because the car is a week old and its my friends (audiprotein), i took it out not to **** around (like some people think because thats whatu would do becauseu have no respect for ur friends)but to surprise my friend with 20% tint all around, i only drove to the shop and back,on the way backi stoped at the car wash to have the car look nice for my friend, and after that i got pulled over. another thing when i came out from the car wash the side mirrors hade some water left and temp was below 0 it turned in to ice so i could even see **** to switch the lanes. in a distance of 5miles i only switched twice with great accuracy(but the cop said i was waiving tru traffic)...............but as AWDaholic sad that if the cop has his video saved, i can **** the cop up really nice, but if he doesnt, there is no way im going to win this.[sm=vader.gif]

Old 02-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Senior Administrator

Well, good luck with that Really. Get a lawyer! *IF* the cop did save the vid a lawyer'd prolly be able to request a copy. Iount know, for sure, but maybe...

And, I tell people this ALL THE TIME, don't argue with people over the internet. State your case, and bounce. If others don't believe you, no amount of typing on YOUR part'll change their view. Notice how Silver hasn't bothered rebutting your rebuttal. It's not worth the trouble. Say it, if you believe it, but seriously... IT'S THE INTERNET, STUPID! WTF do you care if some faceless screenname doesn't believe you? Do like *I* do... You're all about as important as a kid-brother, to me. Fun to **** wit, not too smart, TOTALLY unbelievable, and annoying

Another great tag-line from Jazz>> IT'S THE INTERNET, STUPID!

Old 02-03-2007, 01:55 PM
3rd Gear

Any Audi where I am is very rare. I've never seen another 4.2 A6 and very few S4's. Your friend needs to take this one since he was driving.

Old 02-03-2007, 02:46 PM
1st Gear

yeyeyeye agree with jazz........just tried to prove my point [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 02-03-2007, 04:46 PM

On the other hand, you can't turn around without seeing an Audi here. A LOT of S4's on the road. But, we also have a lot of Bentley's, Jag's, Rolls, Lambo's, etc. ---- you get the point!

Good luck with the fight!

Cheers!

Old 02-03-2007, 09:26 PM
1st Gear

Ilive in Miami and I can't remember the last time I saw an S4. I've actually been cut-off by Shaq in a new Bentley more times in the past 6 months than I've seen one down here (and yes,I did get cut-off by Shaq on the 826)

Regardless, of the story being true or not...thetrick isgetting the judge to believe. I've never heard of any traffic violation case containing more evidence than the radar gun calibration. Not to say it doesn't happen

But hey, fight it... you're already coughing up the dough anyway

P.S. Hey Shaq, LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:00 AM
3rd Gear

Alright guys, as AWDaholic said there is no point to argue or to prove something over the internet, I just shared a story with you, someone believed, someone didn't. Thanks a lot!!! Peace!!! ))

Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
3rd Gear

P.S. Hey Shaq, LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!
Who is that???

Old 02-04-2007, 02:52 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

No offense to your friend, but that sounds like a line of total bullsh!t. I mean come on... Seriously. Another S4 driving past him (uncommon), ofthe same body style (unlikely),in the same color (impropable), and also with tinted windows and any other identifying trim? Inconceivable. My guess is your friend was out joy-riding and driving like a dumbass, and he concocted this "identical in every way S4" story to make it look to you like he wasn't out thrashing your car. My advice to him in the courtroom is todrop the lame assed, totally transparentstory, fess up and pay the fine like a man. No judge is going to believe that a relatively rare car like an S4 (rare compared to most cars, I probably don't see more than three or four a month) just happened to be speeding past that exact same car in the exact same color, and miraculously right as a cop was there to ticket one of them.

I could have come up with a better lie than that when I was 12.
Not impossible ive driven next to many A4 of the same color. only differences are you can see i drive stick while the other is auto.

Quick Reply: Police!!!