Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

pointless prattle

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Tech Guru

^ That's the way to live a life!

Old 09-30-2009, 10:28 AM

I'm having Italian for dinner tonight.

Old 09-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Administrator

i have a headache. Gonna eat some smarties here in a second. Also getting ready for a triathlon this weekend

Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 PM
4th Gear

Just spent $100 to get a carpet cleaned at the Duplex only to find that the ******* that bailed instead of paying a late fee had burned 15+ holes in the carpet that couldnt be seen in the first place 'cause that carpet was sooo damn filthy they blended in with the dirt and spilled rum and cokes. Gonna need a new carpet....

Saturday I cleaned the stove and fridge. Since he didnt do anything but drink, these werent that bad... Took a pickup full of garbage away....

Sunday and Monday I spent cleaning just the tub. It was so thick I scraped it with a putty knife first, then used a scouring pad, CLR, and lots of Ajax w/bleach. Gonna need a new tub soon....

Yesterday I cleaned the slimy film off the walls and repainted (loooong day...)

Eating lunch and then heading back to fix all the screens since he couldnt be bothered to ever remember his key or call his landlord who only lives 3 miles away....

Old 09-30-2009, 01:29 PM

Replacement phone just showed up today, LG Dare - Verizon. hate it, waitin my contract out, or at least trying to. I love verizon, but want an iPhone, right now for no data plan, my mom pays about $60 for my phone (yea, she pays it, and im 25... ) BUT, my uncle can add me to his corporate account with AT&T for unlimited data and text services, and hella hella shared minutes, for $48 a month. Just went into AT&T store few days ago, 32gig iPhone 3gs is now $199.99.

SO i think im gunna call verizzle and tell them cancel, no terminiation fee, and have a nice day, haha...

THEN, go into the AT&T store with my uncle, because he's a baller and got his 3gs 16gig
phone for $9. yea,. brand new, $9. He had so many problems with all his other phones, that he went in and straight up said, i want the iPhone and i dont want to pay double digits for it, so, the manager agreed, since he likes him and his business, and said, ok, if you walk over to starbucks and buy all 4 of my employees coffee's, ill sell you the phone for $9.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Tech Guru

**** son...... That's crazy. My friend just got a 16gig iPhone with an Otterbox case for it. $250 and some change all told.

Old 09-30-2009, 02:31 PM
5th Gear

i'm sleeping and the nitch biggas walking in and start talking mad loud. now i'm awake and groggy and angry and just want to kill my professor earlier who gave us such a hard lab assignment. now let me eat a few pixy stix so i can wake up

Old 09-30-2009, 03:07 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

The doctors think they found another compression fracture in my spine, going in for an MRI as soon as I pull out my retirement to pay for it. I love not having health insurance.

Old 09-30-2009, 04:50 PM
1st Gear

so this is pretty much the twitter page?

Old 09-30-2009, 05:00 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
I really need to do laundry bad! It's been far too long. I can't recall when was the last time I did laundry.

Kind of crazy knowing how much clothes I have and how I can last months without doing a single load.

When I packed up my **** to either go into storage, or onto the boat, I counted my t-shirts.

I have almost 100 t-shirts.

Generally when I do laundry, I do one load. One load that overloads the 60 lb commercial washer at the laundromat.

Quick Reply: pointless prattle