Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Was playa256 banned?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Default RE: Was playa256 banned?

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: pturbo

ORIGINAL: chaos92287
i achieved2 moreof my "things i gota do before i die" and i might be going to jail soon[:@].
I think you should share more on this. Lots of comic possibilities.

pturbo is right, you can't say something like this and just leave us all hanging...what the hell happened??

true true.. what happened??

Old 01-06-2007, 03:16 AM
5th Gear

lol sry to leave you guys hanging but im now back up in Tally and im not going to jail

so ya i dont really wana post the reason i almost got thrown in jail since the internet ain't really the safest place to post stuff and i'll be damned if i get convicted because i posted how i got away with stuff just to impress some peeps. lets just say it involved running from certain people who dont like you to run from them and i had a damn good alibi from friends which kept me outa the clink. and my friends would never lie for me in a situation as serious as it was.........so ya ON TO THE GOOD STUFF. the 2 things i accomplished were a 4-some and bunjee jumping. the bunjee jumping was fun as hell, the 4-some...not so much. i thought it was gona be amazing but i would take regular sex over a 4-some any day. one of the weekends i was down i went to see the girls i lost my virginity to (yes girls not girl, although if you wanted to get technical it would be one followed shortly after by the other ...but whatever) i haven't seen these two since last summer so they wanted to "catch up". i got a hotel room down in Davie after this huge car meet and chilled with them and like 10 other people there. everyone got wasted and it was a blast, but their wasn't much "action" since it was practically one big room. the next day was spent chillin on the beach pretty much smokin the whole day (o and a side note, i am now broke from all the **** i bought while i was in town) and then the plans were to tell everyone we had to check out so me and the girls could have the place to ourselves that night. after dropping the rest of the people off back in boca kayla turns to me and says, how bout we pick up one of my friends in coral springs on the way back to the hotel. at first i was like **** NO! i wasn't about to share cuz im a greedy bastard, but then she drops a bomb...it was another girl[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]i have never taken corners so fast in the audi before. we got to her house real fast. the girls told her parents she would be sleeping over kayla's house and her parents let her go (girls are deceiving little b!tches...and i love them for it) they didn't tell me who the girl was or what she looked like so i was waiting in the car about to bust in my pants (literally) she came out the door and DAMN! O LORDY LORDY THAT GIRL HAD MORE *** THAN SHE DID BODY!! o and she was pretty good lookin too lol. at this point i could barely contain myself (again...literally) we took off for the hotel and i was in heaven for like the first 30 minutes...and then it went downhill...in my excitement i overlooked how hard it would be to keep 3 girls occupied and having fun. the girls were all bisexual so that helped but damnit when 3 girls start craving c**k at the same time and there's only one in the room, it can get stressful. i have never been so worn out in my life and i couldn't get it up for 2 days...no lie. i thought i permanently damaged my member and went into deep depression, a depression so deep only about three ounces of regs could cure...barely. but after 2 days i was back in action thank god. so ya it was fun but not as fun as i thought it was going to be and WAY too much work. i got more stories but im wiped from the 7 hour drive so im passin out. later

Old 01-06-2007, 08:56 PM
5th Gear

damn, i spent all that time typin an no responses??

Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Senior Administrator

Well, I was thiknking of callin BS, but, while reading it, it sounded true, so I dint. But, I still cud, if you wanna... There hasn't been any controversy in a bout a week, oddly enough, the same amount of time a certain someone has been temporairly sidelined...

Lemme know. we cud start insulting each other. typing insults with lots of *'s. Call each others' rides bad names, etc.

Other than that, glad you "got away" from those poeple who weren't chasing you. Do they have teh interweb in jail? you'd'a hadda got a new s/n. something like 4"poopchute, or sunthin like that...

Oh, and, yeah, I cudda told ya 3-on-1 (hell, TWO on one, at MY age) can sometimes end up with you being a spectator, and, as lonk as you don't hear anythink go"ker-RACK" yer joint'll recover, given time. If you hear a "snap," "crackle," or "pop," seek help IMMEDIATELY!

Old 01-06-2007, 09:45 PM
5th Gear

lol ya i figured sumone would call BS which is why i stated there was no reason tellin the story in the first post but then i couldnt leave ya guys hangin, so its whatever. believe or not, makes no dif. to me. and ya im really glad i didn't go to jail...4"poopchute :shudders:

o and Jazz ur a **** *** ** **** ***** **** ****** **** **** ** *** ************ **** *** ***** ****** *** ** ***** **** *** ***h******e* *t*** *s* **c* *i***!!! wana start sumthin? huh? do ya? i kid, i kid. i've seen the damage you can do

Old 01-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

o and Jazz ur a **** *** ** **** ***** **** ****** **** **** ** *** ************ **** *** ***** ****** *** ** ***** **** *** ***h******e* *t*** *s* **c* *i***!!! wana start sumthin? huh? do ya?
If I thought you ment that ****, I'd give this ****** the ** it deserves, ******...

Old 01-07-2007, 12:25 AM
5th Gear

lol thats friggin great man sounds like you had a hell of a time

Old 01-07-2007, 04:33 PM
5th Gear

lol ya it would have been an awesome trip if it wasn't for the cop problems and the fights. on the third to last day i was there i got my *** handed to me by this roided out kid. whats worse is he's 16 lol. still im only 5'7" 135lbs and he was like 5'10" and had prolly 30 lbs on me, i was still pissed afterwards. but ya other than that the trip was a blast

Old 01-09-2007, 01:59 AM
18T
4th Gear

where the hell is he? i will regret saying this but i kinda miss the fakar!

Old 01-09-2007, 02:05 AM
1st Gear

yeah at times i find his posts extremely funny.. is he going to be back for the temp. ban soon?

Quick Reply: Was playa256 banned?