Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pets

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 06:09 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pets

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

what is that on his nose Bryan?
brrman's dog has a fish on it (the black one)....my dog has half a dog biscuit

brrman, that's pretty strange that we both trained our dogs that way, with the same command and leaving the room and all that...you're the only other person i've met that's done that.

Old 03-30-2005, 02:44 PM
4th Gear

when i throw a ball... my dog chases it . cool eh?

Old 03-30-2005, 07:10 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

check, how the HELL did you teach him that?! you should open up a training center man, that's incredible!

Old 03-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: BFlan2001

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

what is that on his nose Bryan?
brrman's dog has a fish on it (the black one)....my dog has half a dog biscuit

brrman, that's pretty strange that we both trained our dogs that way, with the same command and leaving the room and all that...you're the only other person i've met that's done that.
Yeah I saw a friend of mine teach it to his golden before I got my dog. Only took my boy about a week to learn it.
Sometimes when I do it after about 10 seconds you will see the long line of drool slowly creeping from his mouth down to the carpet.
It is hilarious. But he still doesn't move.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:05 PM
2nd Gear

yea, it's really all about teaching them when theyre young. the younger the better imo...my pup learned everything pretty fast, she was only 2 months when i started training her, and maybe 6 months by the time she was done. smartest pitbull i've ever known, and i'm not just saying that cause she's mine..

Old 03-31-2005, 11:48 AM
1st Gear

Well I don't have pics of our dogs doing neat tricks b/c they don't do any hahahah.

Bosworth, 7 y.o. Johnson American Bulldog--he's the heavy weight around the house, 175lbs...

Jinxxy (hence my SN) 9 y.o. American Bulldog--she's a lil thing compared to him, 75 lbs...but she rules the roost....

See how she deals w/ da Boz...

And to give you an idea of how big Boz is, this is what happens when hubby sits in Da Boz's place...

Old 03-31-2005, 07:19 PM
2nd Gear

damn, that is one big bulldog jinxxy!

Old 03-31-2005, 07:35 PM
2nd Gear

I want a doggy!

-T

Old 04-01-2005, 01:33 PM
4th Gear

call me dumb, but i hate dogs. mans best friend my ***. i have a cat and its a pimp, only reason why girls come over is for my cat.

Old 04-01-2005, 05:25 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: BFlan2001

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

check, how the HELL did you teach him that?! you should open up a training center man, that's incredible!
well, beings as i'm jesus, i just sat down and had a heart to heart with the puppy. explained in great detail the task she was about to perform, and she did it. wonderful.

ORIGINAL: 99a4audi

call me dumb, but i hate dogs. mans best friend my ***. i have a cat and its a pimp, only reason why girls come over is for my cat.
you're dumb.
all a cat wants is food, then for you to leave it the hell alone. the only cats i've liked (2) thought they were dogs. it was awesome, they'd even chase ***** and sh*t. i've seen other cats chase *****, but then they just take it to the corner and rip the hell outta it. they're antisocial frigid bitches. dogs... are the jolly little social creatures of the animal world. when i come in the door, my dog comes to greet me, you're cat will wait till she's hungry, then come scratch your face until you perform your task as it's maid.
stupid cats.

Quick Reply: Pets