Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pet Peeves/Rant Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pet Peeves

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i hate gurls with fake baby voices
i want to like punch them in the throat
TONY im sure u experence alot of this i bet
I know exactly what you mean. they try to act all innocent but you know they aren't!! lots of asian girls are like that. totally annoying.

Old 06-21-2005, 01:08 AM
5th Gear

[robotvoice]I am a walking dictionary.[/robotvoice]

Old 06-21-2005, 01:10 AM
Administrator

wow i hope this isnt a word that everyone else knows.. like duhhh why dont you know this? LOL

is there a word for fear of big words?

Old 06-21-2005, 01:16 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: SlowWagon08

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i hate gurls with fake baby voices
i want to like punch them in the throat
TONY im sure u experence alot of this i bet
I know exactly what you mean. they try to act all innocent but you know they aren't!! lots of asian girls are like that. totally annoying.

the baby voice, i hate having a conversation with gurls wit that voice
its like talk normal, act your fukin age
its not cute its a pain on the ears
ya theres a lot of fake innocent gurls out there but not all are and they are ususaly the ones wit the fake *** baby voice also

Old 06-21-2005, 01:18 AM
Administrator

also when girls act dumber than they are.. i just wanna pull out my kung fu and karate chop them in the head

Old 06-21-2005, 01:37 AM
1st Gear

People who drive slow in the fast lane.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:22 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: karguy427

Just three letters......D.......M........V

i hate goverment institutions...and lingo, for example i work in produce at a grocery store, i hate it when managers call tomatoes on the vine -- TOVs and stuff like that.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:36 AM
2nd Gear

you mean acronyms? good thing you don't work in the IT industry....thats all there is. If you don't know your acronym's you're screwed.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:40 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ohhhh i also hate dumb chics!!
since we're talking about dumb chicks...i HATE dumb guys! on the flip side...i hate it when people think that they are know it alls..like when you ask them a question and YOU KNOW they don't know the answer and so they pretend to know the answer by just pulling some answer out of their *** and it's kinda like..dude...if you don't know the answer then just say you don't know the answer and stop wasting my time listening to you talk..

also also...i hate it when you're at the gym and a guy picks up on you..it's like...godamnit..i'm here to work out so leave me the h*ll alone..if i wanted to feel as if i was in a meat market i would have joined 24hr....or another gym story when i saw this girl who had a full on face of makeup and she did her hair all nice trying to look all cute and what not and she was RUNNING at like 3.5mph on the treadmill and i was thinking to myself...man i wanna slap her..this is the gym! you're gonna sweat! and you don't have to run...you can walk! if you wanna run at least up it to 5mph or something...

ohhh..and this happened to me last week..another quickie rant..so when you're late..like i was in a hurry to make my train..and just as the train was pulling up..these people rush out..so of course i'm coming up the stairs and i can make it...except dumb people walk right in front of me..and i'm like..man u know i'm trying to make this dumb train so that i don't have to wait another 20 min..but of course people don't think about that..and they don't even try to move out of my way when they see me coming and i have to practically swerve through the crowd..and of course i don't make it...i was literally 2seconds late..buttheads..

Old 06-21-2005, 02:46 AM
Administrator

wow i never seen a gurl wit full make up at a gym befor
thats so stupid

Quick Reply: Pet Peeves/Rant Thread