Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pet Peeves/Rant Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Administrator
Default Pet Peeves/Rant Thread

Do you guys have any Pet Peeves

Old 06-19-2005, 11:21 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Pet Peeves

YOU.

j/k! i dunno if these are pet peeves or just really big irritants..

but i can't stand it when food (i.e. peanut butter) gets stuck to the roof of my mouth and i can't for the life of me get it off...or when i have something really noticeably gross in my teeth and i don't have floss...or when i step in mud and so there's mud all over my shoe for the rest of the day because i can't clean it properly until i get home...or when i call someone back who called me like literally 10 seconds before and they don't pick up their phone..it's like...shooooot, you JUST called me! DAMNIT...just thinking about it is making me irritated.

Old 06-19-2005, 02:32 PM
1st Gear

or when i call someone back who called me like literally 10 seconds before and they don't pick up their phone..it's like...shooooot, you JUST called me! DAMNIT...just thinking about it is making me irritated.
Yea, haha, that is def. one of mine to! Another one for me is when people get in the left/right turn only lane at a stoplight and then sit there, blocking up the turn lane, because they are trying to get back over to go straight. arg! Damn I hate that!

Old 06-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Senior Administrator

Back in Germany, when I rolled in a hyper-fast Opel, I used to jokingly complain about Volkswagens in the fast lane. Now Isport and Audi, so I hafta seriously say, "All the *lesser* makes, from MB on down." [sm=icon_rock.gif] (note to all the America-lite-eins, note my smiley has HAIR!!!)

Other than that, I'd hafta say people who waste my time beechin & complainin about THEIR life, and how much it sucks, instedda DOIN sumthin about it. Schitt or get offtha pot.

Ooo... Ooo... ALSO, those guys (you know to whom I'm referring) who ride around wif the coffee-can-sized exhaust tips in what I can only guess is an attempt to derive some sort of sonic boost to go along with the LAMO stickers.

And, new cashiers...

Old 06-19-2005, 05:29 PM
5th Gear

my biggest pet peeve would have to be whiners

Old 06-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Administrator

Parents that let there kids get out of control at the stores... or the parents that let there kids swing there car door open right into yours.. and the parents dont care.. I guess i just hate bad parents!!!

Old 06-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: mamasaidA4

YOU.

j/k! i dunno if these are pet peeves or just really big irritants..
u kno i hope i dont have to punch u in the throat Jen u kno that

Old 06-19-2005, 11:55 PM
2nd Gear

Just three letters......D.......M........V

Old 06-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Administrator

oh dear god no
the post office isnt that great either

Old 06-20-2005, 11:33 PM
1st Gear

guys who think they are too important to pull into a space at the grocery store and clog up the drive at the entrance..... damn that pisses me right off.

Quick Reply: Pet Peeves/Rant Thread