Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

People who deserve a punch in the throat

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 01:52 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: People who deserve a punch in the throat

The first ever Pann and teller Bullshit program I saw involved PETA, and how they maaged to put down something like 80% of the animals they had in their possession.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:39 PM
1st Gear

If you want to really upset a scotsman just refer to them as scotchmen, then they get all upset and say scotch is a drink and all
that stuff. Works a treat.

Old 03-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Senior Administrator

EVERYBODY who posted to this thread with teh SOLE PURPOSE of imposing THEIR views on others deserves not just a PUNCH IN THA THROAT, but a KICK IN THA PILLS, TOO!!!

Sheeesh! Can't you moroons understand that other people have differing opinions that they're ENTITLED to, no matter how WRONG they are? (from your single-minded perspective, of course)

State your case and move out SMARTLY!!! Nobody RILLY give a flying fig why you feel teh way you do, unless, of course, they ask, in which case they're rilly only tryN to be polite... Don't get all full of yerselves. Your not THAT intilligint!

But *I* am

Old 03-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

EVERYBODY who posted to this thread with teh SOLE PURPOSE of imposing THEIR views on others deserves not just a PUNCH IN THA THROAT, but a KICK IN THA PILLS, TOO!!!

Sheeesh! Can't you moroons understand that other people have differing opinions that they're ENTITLED to, no matter how WRONG they are? (from your single-minded perspective, of course)

State your case and move out SMARTLY!!! Nobody RILLY give a flying fig why you feel teh way you do, unless, of course, they ask, in which case they're rilly only tryN to be polite... Don't get all full of yerselves. Your not THAT intilligint!

But *I* am

wise words rite there jazz

Old 03-06-2006, 08:00 PM
2nd Gear

.... deserves not just a PUNCH IN THA THROAT, but a KICK IN THA PILLS, TOO!!!
A kick in the pills? Sounds to me like you're on the list to get a punch in the throat

Old 03-06-2006, 08:13 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: glen

If you want to really upset a scotsman just refer to them as scotchmen, then they get all upset and say scotch is a drink and all
that stuff. Works a treat.
I used to call them Welsh when I wanted to rile them, or get other people to ask if they were from England. Used to drive them crazy! Used to drive out resident Jocks on the boat insane!

Old 03-06-2006, 08:46 PM
1st Gear

Sure take themselves too serious,they always seem riled up about something and they all say they hate England
yet they all want to come and live here.
I will have to try the Welsh thing,they are a bunch of tossers as well.
They all want independance from England but still want us to subsidise their poxy countries.
Rant over for now

Old 03-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: ckandes1

.... deserves not just a PUNCH IN THA THROAT, but a KICK IN THA PILLS, TOO!!!
A kick in the pills? Sounds to me like you're on the list to get a punch in the throat
Stones... Cojones... Bells... Nah, I like Pills betR Less conventional

Old 03-06-2006, 10:00 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: drkenan

In case you haven't noticed, that one hit a nerve with me. Of all the things in the world that I think are stupid, fur has got to be #1. It's for nothing more than pure vanity purposes. Think about it for a sec.
Oh I guess you don't want to see pics of my two fur blankets huh!?

[IMG]ok removed[/IMG]

Old 03-06-2006, 10:31 PM
2nd Gear

^^ Why would you do that?

If you said you were a Christian, would I post pics of my pentagrams? [Just an example...I don't have pentagrams.] Seriously, why would you post something like that strictly just to offend someone? I thought there was decency and sort of a friendship vibe on this board, but I guess not. I've spent so many countless hours on this board it's not even funny and never have I seen someone post anything with the sole purpose of hurting someone else.

I guess because you're a moderator you can have your way, right? Who cares what anybody else thinks.

Quick Reply: People who deserve a punch in the throat