Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

People suck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 02:21 AM
dan
2nd Gear
Default People suck!!!

I swear the majority of people just suck. Some SOB side swiped my A4 last night and didnt bother leaving any sort of note or anything.

They manage to scratch the crap out my drivers side door, under the plastic strip, the plastic strip is scratched to hell and will need to be replaced. I'll probably need to replace the entire door and possibly the front drivers side fender and maybe the wheel (not sure on that one yet)

The damage looks like only scratches and stuff until you look at it from an angle where you can see the door is creased slightly and out of shape where they hit it. The front fender looked too only have minor scratches until i noticed it hit hard enough to pop the plastic wheel well liner out from the fener and float freely in the wheel well and there is a nice chunk out of the wheel.

I think it would have been worse on the fender if the tire had not deflected the impact. I'm assuming it was a trailer of some kind since the damage is all low and it never touched the drivers side mirror.

It was the last night it had to be parked on the street too, since our driveway was filled with wood from out old porch. People suck

I swear my next mod is builing a garage for this damn car maybe I'll just look into that bubble wrap solution that was posted a while back.

Old 09-13-2005, 02:25 AM
Administrator
Default RE: People suck!!!

damn im sorry to read that
do u have full coverage
the garage is the best mod for me
cause in my nieghberhood my car would get bashed
some hispanics dont like to see asian people move on up

Old 09-13-2005, 02:34 AM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: People suck!!!

Yep, full coverage which is cool I have to call tomorrow but the deductable is $500 so I may end up just paying out of pocket and get it all sorted out that way. Not sure yet.

What pisses me off the most is my rates will increase because someone else can't drive heh although I think i get 1 claim before the rates increase, unless they want to be jackasses and jack it up straight away of course.

at times like these I wish a) didnt care so much about the car and/or b) drove a beater that was cheap to fix (can of spray primer and some bondo and I'd fit in well in this area lol)

I'm going to see if the body shop will milk some additional $$ from it and fix the other couple of minor scratches and stuff. But my luck lately they will do it and some idiot will key it.

I think I'll get frequent flyer discounts at the body shop soon (NONE of the damage is caused by me, go figure)