Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

party on any day that ends in "y"

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 02:28 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: party on any day that ends in "y"

Yeah, we're all as innocent as the day we were born. No but seriously, Ptrubo is a freak and you should stay away from him. j/k no but really he has a great point, she may not be looking for anything but If she is remotely good looking, all the guys will be.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:30 AM
Administrator

well im sure Kelly did a fine job of raising her so even if she is good looking, im sure she has morals and wont do anything.. I mean come on think about how many times we as guys have been rejected..

Old 12-31-2005, 02:32 AM
4th Gear

I've never been rejected. I don't know what your talking about. + even the best raised kids get the urge to do things and, well I don't really have to explain this do I. You've been there.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:35 AM
4th Gear

Maybe we should hear some more about why she wants to go to this guy's house. Does he have a big screeen tv, Xbox360, the biggest nail polish collection in her class, a rep for being able to take on multiple chicks at once?

What's up with her best friends' houses? Why stay at the guy's place instead of a females? What is the big upside there?

Old 12-31-2005, 02:35 AM
4th Gear

it a new years eve party, thats why she wants to go. Its a go hang with friends thing.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:37 AM
Administrator

She probably wants to go to the guys house, because the rest of her friends are going to be there.. Dont let her take your kindness as weakness.. but give all the trust to her that you can, until its proven that you cant trust her..

Old 12-31-2005, 02:38 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

it a new years eve party, thats why she wants to go. Its a go hang with friends thing.
ok. How many chick's houses did you spend the night at during hs?

I have some friends that had parents that let them sleep with their gfriends in hs. Mine weren't going for any of that.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:39 AM
Administrator

if its a group setting and his parents are going to be there.. you just have to use your judgement.. and make a call

Old 12-31-2005, 02:40 AM
4th Gear

neither were mine but I do know of alot of stuff happening a partys even small ones that were dry, but I didn't pertisipate.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:46 AM
4th Gear

I don't know Red. Group settings didn't bother me and my friends in hs. We just coupled off and ignored the rest of the room. You're in hs - you take what you can get. And parents go to sleep.

NEway - if I was the guy, I would be up to something. Maybe he is a real sweetheart and is saving himself for marriage - or the aforementioned gayness may be in play.

Quick Reply: party on any day that ends in "y"