Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

party on any day that ends in "y"

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 05:41 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: party on any day that ends in "y"

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

send me a pic kelly i will let u know, im 22 and love milfs.

HAHAHA, Yeah I second that, sept I'm 23 but, yeah.

Old 12-29-2005, 06:01 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

yeah... really hope they're not drinking. as much as i obviously drank at her age... hard... i never had any respect for the parents that knowlingly let us drink.
...just FYI
It doesn't seem right when parents let their kids get away with that.

A couple of my friends always complain that thier parents steal and drink their booze. Should be the other way around. Go figure.

Forgot to add this:
Kelly, don't you know the party rule? "Sure you can party, just do it at someone else's house"

I don't suppose the whole house will be rocking with 40 kids cleaning up tomorrow morning will it?

Old 12-29-2005, 12:46 PM
3rd Gear

When I was in high school, someone's parents let their kids throw a party and there was all kinds of booze there. One of my friends got in a really bad accident on the way home and was in the hospital for almost a month. His parents sued the parents that had the party and won. Pretty crazy.

Old 12-29-2005, 06:02 PM
2nd Gear

I'd say I know about 3 or 4 kids with parents that let kids knowingly drink at parties at their houses... but they are responsible, they take away people's keys and what not, and there are always sober people making sure that the drunk people don't do anything stupid.

Old 12-30-2005, 02:15 AM
3rd Gear

What about parents that actually buy their kids alcohol? Like, she says, "Hey, I'm going to the liquor store. You guys want anything?"

Because I know a mom that does that.

Old 12-30-2005, 02:45 AM
3rd Gear

id think i would rather have my kids gettin drunk at my house where i know there safe over them going out and drinking an driving

Old 12-30-2005, 03:34 AM
4th Gear

see... my dad would give me a beer if we were watching TV together... but it wasn't until i was 17. They knew I drank, just always told me not to be stupid about it, but if i was ever in a situation where i needed a ride somewhere (home... not TO the party) they'd pick me up to ensure no drunk driving; and they did pick me up a couple times. but they never condoned it, nor ever supplied it. Beer is tasty... so when i WAS 17, i could have one, and only one a night with my dad. it's illegal... why would parents condone illegal activities? there is no NEED to drink... at all, it's just the thing kids do. the way my parents saw it, if you feel the need to drink at a party to be cool, whatever, but we're not going to support your weakness nor allow you to hold these crapfests at our house. makes PERFECT sense to me. I had a wicked house, so they'd allow dry parties there for sure, and my mom'd help me clean up in the morn. but these are chillin with friends, pop and chips.

whenever i'd go to a party with the parents there... i saw the parents as people with low self esteem. kinda like, "i want my kid to be viewed as cool. my kid'll be cool if he/she throws a party." "i want to be viewed as cool mom/dad, I'll let the kids drink and they'll think i'm cool cause i'm so relaxed about it."

Old 12-30-2005, 04:37 AM
Administrator

i think you hit the nail on the head Check!

Honestly... I think some of the best parties are dry ones back in high school.. because only your real friends showed up, not people just going because they have nothing better to do. They would rather go to the party with beer, when you have a normal dry party at your house, you dont worry about things getting broke, things being stolen, and sneeking around, because your not doing anything wrong.

Old 12-30-2005, 04:46 AM
4th Gear

come on check, how is the stick figure in your sig gonna get any play without beer.

Old 12-30-2005, 04:55 AM
4th Gear

oh.. he manages juuuuust fine

i DEFINITELY agree RG... who the hell randomly shows up at pop and chip for a party?

my house growing up was sick. huuuuge basement, tunes, video gamin, and.... BEAN BAG CHAIRS alll in the basement with no parents. it was wicked with friends

Quick Reply: party on any day that ends in "y"