Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Parking ticket

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 05:41 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Parking ticket

haha that blows dude you could have gotten outta that hella easy.

Old 01-18-2006, 11:01 AM
1st Gear

wished i woulda thought of that penny thing earlier...

Old 01-18-2006, 11:35 AM

haha now that is some funny **** post up the movie

ORIGINAL: sandman

heres quite the story, ok, so a friend of mine was parked at a building on campus rear end first. he got a ticket for this claiming that it is a head in only parking zone , WTF. so he tried to get out of it because its a rediculious ticket, they werent having it so he told them he would be back to pay the ticket tomorrow. the ticket was $17 so he went to the bank and got $17 worth of pennies, put them in a bag and went to pay. when he got to the counter he poured the bag of pennies out on the cashiers desk, pennies went everywhere, even on the floor, the cashier said "we cant accept this" and my friend said "yes you can its US currency" and then he left.

they filmed the whole thing too.

Old 01-18-2006, 01:07 PM
4th Gear

that sux, i only pay parking tickets in my town, i never pay them when i visit my friends in colleges (5 parking tix) then i got towed at Boston College, haha $150 later i got my baby back. now i make my other friends drive

Old 01-18-2006, 10:19 PM
1st Gear

that really sux... havin to pay the fine, even though no record...

penny thing was funny

Old 01-19-2006, 02:39 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: clconversion

haha now that is some funny **** post up the movie
ill try and get it when i go down there and visit them this weekend.

Old 01-19-2006, 02:55 PM
5th Gear

Yeah always look over any ticket for errors... on a parking ticket, the plate # is all that ties the ticket to you... so noticing it was wrong definately would of saved your ***!

If she had of said to me... is ______ you're plate #? I'd have said "nope!" And ran off laughing.

Old 01-19-2006, 03:20 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

Dumping the pennies all over is a little over the top, maybe just big bags of unrolled pennies that have "$" signs on them like in the cartoons.
AHAHAHAH...that's a damn good idea...only you'd probably have to wait and watch them count it if they weren't in rolls..

Old 01-19-2006, 07:58 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sandman

heres quite the story, ok, so a friend of mine was parked at a building on campus rear end first. he got a ticket for this claiming that it is a head in only parking zone , WTF. so he tried to get out of it because its a rediculious ticket, they werent having it so he told them he would be back to pay the ticket tomorrow. the ticket was $17 so he went to the bank and got $17 worth of pennies, put them in a bag and went to pay. when he got to the counter he poured the bag of pennies out on the cashiers desk, pennies went everywhere, even on the floor, the cashier said "we cant accept this" and my friend said "yes you can its US currency" and then he left.

they filmed the whole thing too.
filmed? video please! Email it to me and i'll host it

Old 01-21-2006, 02:06 AM
3rd Gear

Anybody know how long it takes an illinois toll machine to count out 50 pennies? Bout 10 seconds. How bout toll booth operator? They never do and they cant tell the differance between 20 and 50. Suckers.

Quick Reply: Parking ticket