Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

paris hilton goin to the slammer

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 05:10 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: paris hilton goin to the slammer

ORIGINAL: NuYorka103185

ORIGINAL: veloracer

Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean that she should get preferential treatment. She's even asking Schwarzenegger to help her get out of jail. If you do the crime, you should do the time... doesn't matter who you are.
I love that the Governator wont bail her out. Good for him. Its nice to see that all that Hollywood BS isn't enough to make him sway from his core beliefs.

How Arnoldprobably looked when he found out that dumb skank wanted him to bail her out.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

loser...

shell spend some time in Jail... maybe not the full 45...but she'll some time behind bars.
well deserved too...

Old 05-10-2007, 05:34 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

Paris Hilton would definitly be a hot f*ck.. but she is just another dumb celebrity, who is famous because shes spoiled.. She really has no talents, so... She needs a reality check.
yea, id def hit that. but shes totally in for a nice time in jail, yea?

Old 05-10-2007, 05:38 PM
4th Gear

county lockups are never a fun place to stay - if you're going to do a crime do it on federal laws - fed prisons are the nicest

Use to teach computers to minimum security inmates - at state and federal level - big difference

Old 05-10-2007, 06:05 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

ORIGINAL: NuYorka103185

ORIGINAL: veloracer

Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean that she should get preferential treatment. She's even asking Schwarzenegger to help her get out of jail. If you do the crime, you should do the time... doesn't matter who you are.
I love that the Governator wont bail her out. Good for him. Its nice to see that all that Hollywood BS isn't enough to make him sway from his core beliefs.

How Arnoldprobably looked when he found out that dumb skank wanted him to bail her out.
Thats awesome. His actual quote right there. "YOU ARE MINE NOW, YOU BELONG TO ME!" from kindergarten cop for all of you who aren't up on your arnold quotes

Old 05-11-2007, 12:53 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

she will get off like the rest of them. i personally think that celebs should get maximum sentence at all times to show rest of us what is not acceptable and what is. If people get off the hook, others will try too. Then the world will turn upside down! haha

She deserves more than 45 days. what an idiot.
Interesting concept. But then we would just be punishing them for becoming famous. I think they should get the same sentence that everybody else gets.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:54 AM
2nd Gear

yea, i think everyone needs to get the same sentence, but judges shouldnt be more linient towards celebs

Old 05-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Administrator

Hope she goes in and does every minute of her time. I'm sick of these spoiled brat celebutantes (her, Britney, Lindsay Lohan, etc) playing the money card and buying their way out of everything. Pisses me off to no end. That being said, if I had ****, and could use them to get out of jail, I probably would too.

Old 05-11-2007, 08:28 PM
1st Gear

Lol yea she needs to sit her *** in jail for THE FULL TIME, i kno if i got caught doin that at my age and skin color my *** would be in there for the full time (yup i pulled the race card). now on the subject on tappin her... i think i would pass, i dont think she is that hot, unless i was gettin paid, cuz that would be so sweet. plus u cant go up to your friends and be like "i did paris hilton" cuz then they will laugh and be like "now wat STD's u got now?"

Old 05-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Administrator

LOL, I have to agree with you on not wanting to sleep with her. That girl could collect stud fees for spitting. No thanks. As for getting paid to sleep with her, I'd rather be paid to sleep with someone else (Cameron Diaz comes to mind) - getting paid for it would be ideal, especially if you didn't have to worry about waking up and finding that your d*** turned orange, started smoldering, and fell off during the night.

Quick Reply: paris hilton goin to the slammer