Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

paris hilton goin to the slammer

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 03:10 PM
2nd Gear
Default paris hilton goin to the slammer

she deserves it. drive with no license > go to jail like the rest of us. i think she needs a taste of real life. what do you guys think? does she deserve the 45 days? do you think she'll manage to get a good lawyer and pull the celebrity card and possibly get out of that sentence at the last second or is she gettin raped in jail? discuss.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:13 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: paris hilton goin to the slammer

she will get off like the rest of them. i personally think that celebs should get maximum sentence at all times to show rest of us what is not acceptable and what is. If people get off the hook, others will try too. Then the world will turn upside down! haha

She deserves more than 45 days. what an idiot.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:15 PM
4th Gear

She is not anything more than a dirty ***** let her sit in jail.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:18 PM
3rd Gear

I heard a comedian say she is not allowed to

Take more than one shower every two days,
she can only eat prison food,
and cant use cell phone, makeup, or ***** for 45 days! haha

Old 05-10-2007, 03:31 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

I heard a comedian say she is not allowed to

Take more than one shower every two days,
she can only eat prison food,
and cant use cell phone, makeup, or ***** for 45 days! haha
oh, shell be usin that *****, hardcore! shes goin to get some miles put on that thing. itll be a hard ride. theres some butch bitches in jail that are waitin for one like that to fall in

Old 05-10-2007, 03:58 PM
4th Gear

hope she gets some biker bitch named Joey who's got a thing for the blondes... maybe she'll begin to act responsibily

Old 05-10-2007, 03:58 PM
4th Gear

Paris Hilton would definitly be a hot f*ck.. but she is just another dumb celebrity, who is famous because shes spoiled.. She really has no talents, so... She needs a reality check.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:00 PM

Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean that she should get preferential treatment. She's even asking Schwarzenegger to help her get out of jail. If you do the crime, you should do the time... doesn't matter who you are.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: votblindub

she deserves it. drive with no license > go to jail like the rest of us. i think she needs a taste of real life. what do you guys think? does she deserve the 45 days? do you think she'll manage to get a good lawyer and pull the celebrity card and possibly get out of that sentence at the last second or is she gettin raped in jail? discuss.
No a good lawyer wont help her, they pissed off the judge. After her arraignment her mom asked the judge for an autograph. Are these people for real. I wish alcatraz was still in use so they could ship her *** there.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:54 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: veloracer

Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean that she should get preferential treatment. She's even asking Schwarzenegger to help her get out of jail. If you do the crime, you should do the time... doesn't matter who you are.
I love that the Governator wont bail her out. Good for him. Its nice to see that all that Hollywood BS isn't enough to make him sway from his core beliefs.

Quick Reply: paris hilton goin to the slammer