Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Paintball Sniper for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 02:25 AM
2nd Gear
Default Paintball Sniper for sale.

This one is pretty unique. It's never been in a game, I bought it for the purpose of building up to sell. New Tippmann A-5, not a refurb. It's pretty well tweaked, there's not a better sniper/marksman gun out there, this one looks the part for the die hard scenario guys, and has the worthwhile upgrades for this position. I didn't waste time or money on thngs like the QEV or the EGrip or R/T, you don't need them when playing sniper. There are more functional guns out there, but they don't look this good, and there are better looking guns, but they barely work. This is the best of both worlds, truly intimidating bark, with some serious bite to back it up.

A-5, new out of the box for building, wrinkle black finish

Tapco SAW stock (with the dropped angle and a close mask you can sight the scope no problem)

Smart Parts Tactical 21" barrel with custom steel barrel shroud

BSA 22 Special 4x Scope with 3/8 dovetail rings (yes, a real scope, not the fake scope things they sell for looks, sighted to 30 yards, center mass accurate out to 40-50 yards with no wind)

Genuine H&K PSG-1 trigger shoe

Total custom grip, thumb rest removed to make it ambidextrous, hand airbrushed (by me) with wood grain finish to replicate the PSG-1 grip, 8 coats of clear, so it will be durable, and cut for clearance to fit the trigger shoe

Pen Spring Mod AND stock trigger spring with shim on the sear, lightest mech A-5 trigger you'll ever feel, clean breakaway, also taped the trigger housing sides to eliminate side-play

Polished internals, Hexadecagon front bolt, and felt pad on Valve Body

Tac Cap

BT Harris replica bipod with custom mount to fit directly into the stock forgrip mount rather than on the barrel shroud

Will come with a 3.5oz refillable CO2 tank and a 12 gram adapter. The gun shoots approximately 100-140 rounds on the 3.5oz and 10-14 on the 12 grams (not much good the 12 grams, but if you want a challenge or want to be super sleek...). Weighs in at 6.4 lbs with the 3.5oz or 5.8 with the 12gm. Total length is 41". Shipping weight will be approximately 10lbs. Local pick up in Las Vegas or shipping via the method of your choice (you pay actual shipping cost). PayPal preferred.

Will also come with the gun bag pictured, allens, stock backplate and stock hopper (in case you want to play speedball with it and need it closer to stock configuration) and a remote line for if you want to use a larger tank (larger tanks won't fit the bottom-line with the dropped stock on).

$625 plus shipping. It's one of a kind with that grip, ****** it up now!

PM for more info.

Thanks for looking...

Old 10-10-2006, 02:37 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Paintball Sniper for sale.

how many fps

Old 10-10-2006, 02:44 AM
3rd Gear

that's some good work right there! a little rich for my blood though...considering I would almost never use it.

Old 10-10-2006, 02:46 AM
4th Gear

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,

Nah, thats pretty sweet though. Wish I had that kinda dough layin round, I'd take you up on that offer.
All kinds of mistchif could be had with that little bugger.

Old 10-10-2006, 02:52 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Quaberto

how many fps
It's adjustable. 280-290 is pretty standard for most fields, some want 220-240 for night games.

ORIGINAL: VB05

that's some good work right there! a little rich for my blood though...considering I would almost never use it.
Price is somewhat negotiable. PM an offer if you want. I'm selling this one to buy an Angel, so I might just need the cash enough to go for it.

Old 10-10-2006, 04:29 AM
2nd Gear

That is absolutly amazing!!! IF I had extra money around, I would buy that from you in a heartbeat. OMG, if someone dosn't jump on that, I'll sell my kidney to buy it.

A true work of art, VERY NICE!!!

Old 10-10-2006, 04:51 AM
2nd Gear

thats a hardcore paintball gun man...

Old 10-10-2006, 06:25 AM
5th Gear

that is one sweet *** paintball gun. i could just see all the trouble i would get into with that already. dorm roof+that gun+me+unsuspecting college students down below walkin to class=trouble. damn i wish i had that kind of money

Old 10-10-2006, 06:59 AM
5th Gear

damn that is sweet but i have no use for it lol

Old 10-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: KarlMarx

~OMG, if someone dosn't jump on that, I'll sell my kidney to buy it.
Not ANOTHER AF Kidney on eBay

Quick Reply: Paintball Sniper for sale.