Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

OWNED

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
2nd Gear
Default OWNED

when was the last time you got owned.

for me it was friday. I got a flat around 1 am. tried taking bolts off and my tire iron stripped! called aaa and they said someone would be there within the hour. nope. around 3;30 the guy came. had been busy, I said no problem. I have patience so I wasn't pissed. guy switched it in like lighting bolt time, prob did a line in the truck right before. drove back home around 4;30... had to be up around 8 ish for work. exhausted man...
that's it. just some minor ownage.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:53 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: OWNED

while that sucks i dont really see how thats being OWNED... correct me if im wrong but my view on that word is that it means to be dissed, pwnd, dominated, beaten badly. example "that dude i just raced OWNED ME!"

not to be hateful or anything.. just asking

i was owned (as in beaten badly) by an old guy in a A6 awhile ago hahaha. i passed him going kinda fast and 2 seconds later he flew by me going like 80 in a 45. he looked pretty mad too. the whole thing was pretty funny

Old 12-02-2007, 08:55 PM
2nd Gear

AH sorry i just re read it and i guess you ment you were owned because you couldnt do it and the AAA guy did it in 2 seconds... my bad G

Old 12-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Tech Guru

that is because you have a 2.8...........pwned =D

Old 12-02-2007, 11:38 PM
2nd Gear

hey hey this is not the pwning thread.. this is the talk about how youve been owned thread. go ahead tell us how you batmobile has been owned!

Old 12-03-2007, 12:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Lebe Frei

hey hey this is not the pwning thread.. this is the talk about how youve been owned thread. go ahead tell us how you batmobile has been owned!
i know, now you can talk about it

Old 12-03-2007, 12:32 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: A4speed

ORIGINAL: Lebe Frei

i know, now you can talk about it

Old 12-03-2007, 08:43 AM
2nd Gear

well I could do it pretty fast but my tire iron stripped (little ownage) and forgot to mention the spare went flat the next day! little more ownage... i know what being owned it.. being blow up... falling out of a tree... i could get very detailed into some real bad ownage, but i wont for the sake of weak stomachs, lol
happy monday!

Old 12-03-2007, 09:30 AM
2nd Gear

i let my mom drive my car, (yeh this is already sounding bad) so we let the supermarket and we got into the car. She "thought" she had put the car in reverse but it was in DRIVE. She drives this thing up and over the parking block. The car goes up and slams down, now Im high centered. Im running around like michael jackson with his nose falling off (as pale as can be) and crawling around on my hands and knees looking for anything broken.

Three big guys that saw this all happen walked over, laughing because they saw another girl do the same thing the other day. So one guy gets in the drivers seat, and the rest of us literaly lifted my car up and over the block as he backed it up.

Thank god, nothing happened to my car []

Old 12-03-2007, 09:33 AM
4th Gear

Going north on the 95 yesterday I got owned by this 00 maxima. Had him through the twisties but once we hit the highway it was over.

Quick Reply: OWNED