Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Our beloved president!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 03:18 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Our beloved president!

don't you know thats what all the meeting in africa are for, where do you think these storms originate.

Old 10-08-2005, 08:14 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

...stuff....
But there you go again. I don't believe that these 'muslim' (if you can call them that, as they go against everything that the quran teaches) terrorists want the world to be Muslim. They don't want us to have the same way of life as them. They couldn't gigve a hoot that we have audis in america, or macdonalds, etc. That is not their aim, (contrary to what Bush & Co would have you belive). ALL of these terrorist struggle from the late 70's, early 80's all stems from 1 issue. These muslim chap have gottem more and more pissed off with the West and its interference in Middle Eastern politics. The US veto of Israel issues in the UN. The use of Saudi as military bases, and the use of Western forces to oust Saddam from kuwait. Mr Bin Liner himself was going to use his US financed Afghan forces to oust Saddam from |Kuwait, and yet the Saudis went with the West, and allowed them into Saudi, the home, and spiritual centre of Islam. It would be akin to having a military force going into the Vatican, and messing around in there for a bit.
I by no means agree with any of them, and think they should all be made to suffer, but you have to look at what is behind it, rather than just taking any western politicians view.

It all boils down to poilitics again. Remember Iraq, and Saddam were once allies. Rumsfeld has met saddam, and shaken his hand. Saddam was sold arms by the west. Iran was sold arms by the west. Israel gets sold arms by the west... Bin Liner was sold arms by the west, as were the taliban. All of these countries that we consider enemies now were all supported vigourously by the US and other Western countries. What has changed?

Old 10-09-2005, 12:55 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: sadize

that reminds me of that song by Bright Eyes "when the president talks to God"...
"When the president talks to God
Do they drink near beer and go play golf
While they pick which countries to invade
Which Muslim souls still can be saved?
I guess god just calls a spade a spade
When the president talks to God"
that's a great song.

GWB is a ******* moron no two ways about it. he is NOT a smart man he is a puppet. he has run every company he has ever been involved in into the ground and he's doing the same to our country. it's only a shame that it's treason to say some of the things i think about him.

Old 10-09-2005, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

It pisses me off to no end when people think that muslim = terrorist. Shouldnt you be fapping away to Orielley instead of posting on message boards?

edit: Yeah that song had me cracking up also.