Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Our beloved president!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 06:09 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Our beloved president!

I don't know why you guys are giving Bush such a hard time. He's got a plan - http://tinyurl.com/c7sgf

Seriously, the article quotes a BBC documentary that is quoting Mahmud Abbas and then foreign minister Nabil Shaath. These two guys also say that they are going to stop Palestinian terror groups from killing Israelis as well - and a bunch of other crap- when they would be just peachy if every Jew in Israel, if not the world, was dead. They annouce that "we want peace" in English and then switch to Arabic to talk to the home crowd and then "We must run the dirty Jew monkeys off of our land forever and kill them wherever we find them" is what comes out. We are not talking about the pinnacles of humankind here. We are talking about racist politicians motivated by a political agenda. They are not even "Hitler-lite". They are just Hitler with darker skin(oh, the irony). On top of all that, the BBC has recently had it's own little scandal about its political bias and it is never going to report anything that would make Bush look good. So if the devil himself told a BBC reporter that Bush is Rupert Murdoch's love child....with Elvis, then the BBC would report it as undisputable fact - until forced by an investigation to retract it - in a 10sec blurb.

So take all of the "Bush told me God told him to invade Iraq" bs with a grain of salt.

Old 10-07-2005, 06:58 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I don't know why you guys are giving Bush such a hard time. He's got a plan - http://tinyurl.com/c7sgf

Seriously, the article quotes a BBC documentary that is quoting Mahmud Abbas and then foreign minister Nabil Shaath. These two guys also say that they are going to stop Palestinian terror groups from killing Israelis as well - and a bunch of other crap- when they would be just peachy if every Jew in Israel, if not the world, was dead. They annouce that "we want peace" in English and then switch to Arabic to talk to the home crowd and then "We must run the dirty Jew monkeys off of our land forever and kill them wherever we find them" is what comes out. We are not talking about the pinnacles of humankind here. We are talking about racist politicians motivated by a political agenda. They are not even "Hitler-lite". They are just Hitler with darker skin(oh, the irony). On top of all that, the BBC has recently had it's own little scandal about its political bias and it is never going to report anything that would make Bush look good. So if the devil himself told a BBC reporter that Bush is Rupert Murdoch's love child....with Elvis, then the BBC would report it as undisputable fact - until forced by an investigation to retract it - in a 10sec blurb.

So take all of the "Bush told me God told him to invade Iraq" bs with a grain of salt.
Sorry dude, but a complete load of codswallop! Do you really see Middle eastern politicians as any worse than our own Western politicians? OK.. lets have a look at Iraq. Why did we go? WMD? Nope... None found. In fact the fact look more like Iraq refugees giving false information to give themselves a better chance of getting into UK/US. Saddams attrocities against his people? Well considering that these have been happening since he came to power in the early 80's, and it certainly didn't stop the US from selling weapons to iraq, AND the chaps they were fighting, Iran. To bring democracy to a dictatorship? Well considering the list of dictators that have aid from US and UK, despite their well documented attrocities, is pretty damn long... Oil?... Hmm.. Might be on to something there...

Basically, lets not pretend that our politicians are any better than any other accross the world. remember Bush stating Mission accomplished? Well how many have died in iraq since that date?? maybe you need to look at things from a different perspective, and maybe you will see that the west are by no means the good guys. Maybe you should try to see why the US will not sign up for the ICC?? Go do a little research.

Old 10-07-2005, 07:02 PM
4th Gear

I didn't say anything about "ours are better". I did say "consider the source".

"and maybe you will see that the west are by no means the good guys."

Right. Silly me. The Islamo fascists that want to kill you and me for not being Muslims and take away everyone's rights, create the perfect Islamic world where you are no longer allowed to use the internet, and you get to drive the finest car that Islam can produce(that's a long and storied list there) are the good guys.[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 10-07-2005, 07:48 PM
3rd Gear

Don't mistake regular politicians with Islamic fundamentalists... Again you show a little naivity when it comes to other countries. Were you one of the people that thought Team America was a documentary?

Old 10-07-2005, 08:08 PM

They always say, never talk about politics or religion. Now we have both in the same thread!! This could go for days.
Uh huh.

Old 10-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Administrator

islamic extremists are the same as "........." is to christianity, anyone? so to put the ball back in the court and open up everyones perspective think about that statement

Old 10-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Right. Silly me. The Islamo fascists that want to kill you and me for not being Muslims and take away everyone's rights, create the perfect Islamic world where you are no longer allowed to use the internet, and you get to drive the finest car that Islam can produce(that's a long and storied list there) are the good guys.[sm=sigh.gif]
True Muslims are no more terrorists than Prostestants or Catholics are/were in Ireland. Those who KILL in the name of God cannot be believerws, no matter what their Religion. I, personally, have never heard of anything in either the Bible, Torah, or Quran that give any believer of any of those faiths the "right," or even the suggestion to KILL those who practice their belief in God differently?

If anybody knows of ANY text from ANY of those good books that DOES, by all means, PM me with the chapter & verse. I'll give you a $10.00 (or your local currency equivalent) for EACH instance you can PROVE!!!

Anyone who calls himself Muslim and murders indiscriminantly in teh name of Allah, God, Jah, what-have-you has been brainwashed. The same holds/held true for the Catholics & Protestants who were so willing to KILL in the name of Religious right.

Old 10-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Administrator

the answer to the above is "The KKK", now you make think these are radicals and insane, cruel, people with a few screws loose.. but they represent christianity the same way Jihad represents islam.

Old 10-07-2005, 08:45 PM
4th Gear

I don't know why I posted about politics here anyway. I come here to talk about cars. And Toff has great taste in cars, so no disagreements there.

Just put me down as opposed to everything that the forces of radical Islam are for and I will stop it at that.

Example - They want women covered from head to toe. I love to see women in mini-skirts and bikinis. You decide which side you are on. [sm=closed.gif]

Old 10-07-2005, 09:09 PM
4th Gear

you know, this could go on for day and probably will, but without me. I can't convince someone anything by restating facts that have been place befor them manytimes before. I don't have the time nor the patients for someone that can't look at these things with judgemental eye.

Quick Reply: Our beloved president!