Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Our beloved president!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 02:47 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Our beloved president!

...and for those of us that don't believe... this is complete and utter crap. I really don't give a sh*t if you believe-- thus your leader is just in his actions to you... not everyone believes in your religion. so being led or greatly impacted by someone else's religion is absolute garbage. "I went to war because god told me" sounds as logical to me as: "I killed the b*tch because a cow told me earlier." It's amazing how quickly you guys forget... you're not the only religion, so not everyone is going to recieve it the same way when we hear "because of god"

Old 10-07-2005, 03:05 PM
4th Gear

we arent the only religine out there, your right about that. But Ours is the one in question.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:10 PM
2nd Gear

regardless of ur faith Toff is right. there isn't any difference in what Bush said vs. any other group, race, psychopathic serial killer, etc. has said trying to justify their actions.

as far as education and our presidents, i don't remember ever having a brilliant president. watching and listening to Bush speak is painful.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:16 PM
4th Gear

You guys should have seen the mayor of houston Lee P Brown, Now that was a dumbass. couldn't even get a hole half a sentence to gether. Also for those of you that don't speak the dialect that the pres does, I can see where you would find it hard to understand him.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:26 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

ORIGINAL: dan

Must be nice, he doesn’t have to have "blind faith" since he apparently has a direct line to the "powers that be" must be comforting. Although, I'm not sure why he doesn’t ask for some more intelligence.

He really doesn’t strike me as a smart man, which in and of itself scares the crap out of me
That's how I feel.
50 some odd percent of your voters are insane.

Were insane huh? Ur the communists!

Old 10-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: PJTocci

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

ORIGINAL: dan

Must be nice, he doesn’t have to have "blind faith" since he apparently has a direct line to the "powers that be" must be comforting. Although, I'm not sure why he doesn’t ask for some more intelligence.

He really doesn’t strike me as a smart man, which in and of itself scares the crap out of me
That's how I feel.
50 some odd percent of your voters are insane.

Were insane huh? Ur the communists!

and how is that?...

Old 10-07-2005, 05:16 PM
2nd Gear

They always say, never talk about politics or religion. Now we have both in the same thread!! This could go for days.

Old 10-07-2005, 05:22 PM
dan
2nd Gear

thats what happens when the politicians talk to god, no way to get around it :P

Old 10-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Administrator

ohh it shall it shall.. but only under these terms.

1. Nobody Gets offended/Pissed Off..

2. Nobody personally offends anyone.

3. Nobody shows spite to anyone.

4. Everyone respects others beleifs either political or religious.

Now lets have a good clean debate.. and everyone come out of their corners swinging..

Ohh and after all is said and done.. we are still on the same team, no matter everyons point of view, or standing on this debate. Dont take a grudge you have with somebody in this thread.. out to the rest of the forum.. Keep everything about this topic in this topic.

Old 10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
dan
2nd Gear

Well said !

Quick Reply: Our beloved president!