Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This oughta be good for a laugh

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Default This oughta be good for a laugh

OK- so I was searching google for some Audi stuff and came across this Hyundai...Granted this is from two years ago, but still very amusing. The guy who owns this says that people are asking him all the time if it's an Audi. I think that's an insult to all of us. I will give the guy a little bit of credit however, I had no idea you could do that many mods to a Hyundai. He must have the nos run directly to gas masks inside the car so his passengers have an excuse for laughing while they are riding in his car.

Sweetest Hyundai EVER!

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did.

Old 12-06-2006, 07:17 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: This oughta be good for a laugh

belongs in off topic

Old 12-06-2006, 07:18 PM

In all honesty, if I ever met that guy I'd probably punch him. Seriously, you have got to be shitting me. If you want a Rice Car, make it a rice car, don't slap nitrous on it, scream to everyone you have "NAAWWSS" and rate your car an 8/10, I give it a 1 1/2, maybe 2, and then I started laughing, but for him to say that it looks like an Audi. Guess what buddy, it isn't, it won't ever be, and you'd have to be high to see it as one, or, like you are, a complete ******* moron. "Sweet XD Homie, Lets mobb tha whip and go pickup sum biznatches, get a couple of four-oh's and go street racing". I seriously could go on about this car forever, It truly amazes me anyone could/would do that, or even want to. You buy a hyundai for a commuter car, a throwaway car, or for that dumbass 16 yr old daughter of yours, but not to "pimp it out".... ****, Xzibit would be proud.

Old 12-06-2006, 07:46 PM

lmao xzibit would be proud, i am wondering what retarded/downsyndrome person said it looks like an Audi?? NOOO MOONNNIICCAAA anyway that car has hella NAWS to the max, he prolly has the big bottles, i think harry hooked him up, and i am betaing that toretto insatlled it, damn nvm enough with the f&f wannabes

Old 12-06-2006, 08:05 PM

okay, I'm better now, I went and smoked a cigarette....

that car is gay, enough said.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:14 PM
5th Gear

its not that bad guys. no huge wing, no crappy body kit that is falling apart, no stickers, and no coffee can exhaust.THIS CAR IS NOT RICE! it even states in the article that this car was all he could afford. and he took his crappy hyundai and did what he could to make it look nicer. the blue accents in the interior are really gay but thats about the only fault i can find with this hyundai. he even has some decent performance mods (they're really aren't many hyundai performance mods just so you know). but yes its still a hyundai and is still gay, is NO WHERE NEAR an audi, and is defintely not an 8 out of 10

Old 12-06-2006, 08:28 PM
2nd Gear

Besides for the ever so expected fugly interior blue trim mod I gotta say it looks alright for an ricer (its a Hundai, what do you expect?) You guys like to poke fun at less expensive cars when your parents probably paid for everything you own

These threads are starting to get lame, you're picking on cars that really arent over the top. Grow up.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:35 PM
5th Gear

lol me and kilobyte agreed on something[>:][:-][][] OH **** ITS THE SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!

Old 12-06-2006, 08:57 PM
4th Gear

i am wondering what retarded/downsyndrome person said it looks like an Audi??
LMAO

that car is gay, enough said.
Yup. Its almost as bad as the hyundai sonato sanota whateva that was "modded" to look like a Jaguar X type. It even had the freakin Jaguar emblem lol. Where the fvck do these morons get their ideas from...

Don't insult us with the trustfund baby ****, this is not a BMW forum. Most of us here are hardworking people who pay for our own ****.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:58 PM
2nd Gear

It is the sweetest Hyundai ever! And anyone who can't appreciate the irony (and the humor) in that needs to get back on the short bus. Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but it sure is a nice yet hopeless attempt. And admit it, you all spent at least a nano-second looking for the rings :P

Quick Reply: This oughta be good for a laugh