Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

OTHER things that suck OUT LOUD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 10:31 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: OTHER things that suck OUT LOUD!!!

ORIGINAL: 18T

stupid girls like Silver said. serously who doesnt knwo who Don Quixote is? [:@]
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not faulting her for not knowing what the book was about. Lots of people probably have no idea what it's about. That doesn't make them stupid, they just haven't had the same level of exposure to some aspects of culture that I have. Just like I couldn't tell you anything about Oprah or Jenny Jones, doesn't mean I'm stupid, just that I haven't been exposed to it at all. The reason that I was so turned off by this girl is that if you don't know about something, show a strong personality and admit that you don't know. Just say, "I don't know anything about that book, tell me about it." Don't assume that a book written in the late 1800s that is widely regarded as one of the best examples of classical liturature (facts that I mentioned prior to her display of staggering intellect) is about a sandwich. To allow that thought to pass your lips requires new levels of stupidity never before thought possible.

I wanted to look at her and say, "there's only one reason for your mouth to be open, lady, and talking isn't it", but I restrained myself rather well I thought.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:40 PM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: OTHER things that suck OUT LOUD!!!

Haha i understood what you said and ment. you are right about exposure and people being cultured. i feel the same way about "tiny fabricated bubbles".