Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

OTHER things that suck OUT LOUD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 05:25 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: OTHER things that suck OUT LOUD!!!

flyboy, sounds like you got shafted pretty hard on that one....

Old 04-04-2005, 06:40 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: flyboy

Standing in the line at the DMV for hour and a half and them getting arested at the DMV counter for something you never did and then getting sent back to the end of the DMV line after paying 150 dollars to keep out of jail. That, my friend, Sucks Out Loud.
You WIN!

Old 02-22-2006, 01:54 AM
Senior Administrator

Hey... lookit... It's a

[IMG]local://upfiles/4805/2EA98756E2D042938A7991676E682A6F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Administrator

thats not a bump... this is a bump

Old 02-22-2006, 02:07 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

The lines at the DMV!!! EVERY DMV!!!
actually funny thing, theres a DMV thats randomly located at the second floor of my bank that absolutely nobody knows about, theres an elevator in the back of the bank to get to it. its always empty and they have excellent service!!

Old 02-22-2006, 02:09 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Doose

I vote for people that drive like it is a right, not a privilege.
it is a ******* right

Old 02-22-2006, 02:14 AM
Senior Administrator

NOOO!!! THIS is a bump...

[IMG]local://upfiles/4805/02DD59E7DBB24C67B797F9004AD92148.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-22-2006, 04:27 AM
2nd Gear

Here goes.....

1. The Hyundai Santa Fe, I'm soooo sick of those things. I walk out of my house and I can see four of them on my street on a regular basis. Gack.

2.Going to Fry's or Best Buy, looking around at whatever type of product I'm there for, scouring the specs to find the the best one they have, then finding out that the display model that they won't sell is the only one in the county. Arghh.

3. Cops as revenue machines. Seriously, I've been stopped for going 5 over when SUVs, Caddys, and everything else around was going probably 15 over or more. Why? Cuz I'm in a modified import, so surely there's something else they can bust me on too, even though I'm safer than any idiot in an Escalade at pretty much any speed. Once they see that I'm A; polite and courteous, and B; registered in Texas (so equipment tickets are hard to pass off) they usually just tell me to drive safe and let me go without a problem, but it's still a pain.

4. I hate when people that act like your friend only call or want to hang out when they need something. That makes me stop calling pretty quickly.

5. I hate how my favorite strippers keep changing venues, then wait months to call me and tell me where they're dancing now.

6. Californians. It seems like every single car that cuts me off, every one that goes 40 in the fast lane and won't move over, every one that makes a right turn from the left lane directly in front of me, and every car that rear-ends my truck (four is the current count, though only one caused damage) has CALI plate on it. I can't wait for the whole San Andreas fault/Cali falling into the ocean thing.

7. Girls that lie about their age. I'm seriously thinking about requiring two forms of government ID from any girl that I hit on, just to keep my *** out of jail. (Don't ask, long sad story.)

8. Moving.

9. People that pronounce it "real-uh-tor". It's realtor, no "uh" involved.

10. Fundamentalist Christians.

11. And my final one, stupid girls. I hate girls that just live their lives based on their looks and never take the time to know anything outside of their tiny, fabricated bubble. I was talking to a friend the other day and a rather hot female friend of his was there. He had intended on trying to hook us up. At some point I mentioned The Count of Monte Cristo, since I'm reading it again now for the 18 brazillionth time. The girl looked at me and said, "why would anyone write a book about a sandwich?". When he tried later to suggest a date for the two of us, I politely declined.

Old 02-22-2006, 07:59 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

Here goes.....

1. The Hyundai Santa Fe, I'm soooo sick of those things. I walk out of my house and I can see four of them on my street on a regular basis. Gack.

2.Going to Fry's or Best Buy, looking around at whatever type of product I'm there for, scouring the specs to find the the best one they have, then finding out that the display model that they won't sell is the only one in the county. Arghh.

3. Cops as revenue machines. Seriously, I've been stopped for going 5 over when SUVs, Caddys, and everything else around was going probably 15 over or more. Why? Cuz I'm in a modified import, so surely there's something else they can bust me on too, even though I'm safer than any idiot in an Escalade at pretty much any speed. Once they see that I'm A; polite and courteous, and B; registered in Texas (so equipment tickets are hard to pass off) they usually just tell me to drive safe and let me go without a problem, but it's still a pain.

4. I hate when people that act like your friend only call or want to hang out when they need something. That makes me stop calling pretty quickly.

5. I hate how my favorite strippers keep changing venues, then wait months to call me and tell me where they're dancing now.

6. Californians. It seems like every single car that cuts me off, every one that goes 40 in the fast lane and won't move over, every one that makes a right turn from the left lane directly in front of me, and every car that rear-ends my truck (four is the current count, though only one caused damage) has CALI plate on it. I can't wait for the whole San Andreas fault/Cali falling into the ocean thing.

7. Girls that lie about their age. I'm seriously thinking about requiring two forms of government ID from any girl that I hit on, just to keep my *** out of jail. (Don't ask, long sad story.)

8. Moving.

9. People that pronounce it "real-uh-tor". It's realtor, no "uh" involved.

10. Fundamentalist Christians.

11. And my final one, stupid girls. I hate girls that just live their lives based on their looks and never take the time to know anything outside of their tiny, fabricated bubble. I was talking to a friend the other day and a rather hot female friend of his was there. He had intended on trying to hook us up. At some point I mentioned The Count of Monte Cristo, since I'm reading it again now for the 18 brazillionth time. The girl looked at me and said, "why would anyone write a book about a sandwich?". When he tried later to suggest a date for the two of us, I politely declined.

"At some point I mentioned The Count of Monte Cristo, since I'm reading it again now for the 18 brazillionth time. The girl looked at me and said, "why would anyone write a book about a sandwich?". "

Lol yea shes a winner, lol

Old 02-22-2006, 09:08 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

The lines at the DMV!!! EVERY DMV!!! That, and the 'TUDES of the lobotomized drones that work in them!

Your turn! (no fair duplicating someone else's answer)

This is what I look like first thing in the morning...

[IMG]local://upfiles/4805/EEAA5043A5F84C478E11C2C7D9A91091.jpg[/IMG]
Having to wait over a month to take my road test. Thats what you get when its a government run operation.

Quick Reply: OTHER things that suck OUT LOUD!!!