Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Opinion on this business card design (Added a few more designs for input)

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 07:15 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Need your opinion on this business card design

Yeah, I agree. Get rid of the "owner". Also, bump of that text a little by making it bold and maybe a drop shadow.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:51 PM
3rd Gear

Thanks for the advice guys. Gonna get them printed tomorrow, raised letter, minus (Owner). Great stuff!! Thanks

Old 06-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Senior Administrator

We all get free BOV's for helping, RIGHT?!?!?!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:23 PM
3rd Gear

LMAO, yeah, haha. PM for any parts questions as I am not an advertiser here yet.

Old 06-28-2007, 09:29 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Oooooh, that's almost spam! Can I have a half point? Hehe...

Anyway, yeah, looking good! Lets see a final cut before they go out to the chop shop!

Old 06-29-2007, 02:29 AM
2nd Gear

The main logo should be centered, with the red line and shadow extended to the edges. Also, there's nothing wrong with having "owner" printed on there, but you should lose the parentheses, that's the part that makes it look cheesy. Plus, the period in the contact numbers is so wannabe modern, go with the classic hyphen"xxx - xxx - xxxx" instead. The dot originally set it off and was different, but now that everyone is doing it, the classic hyphen will be different again. And it would look better to havePhone and Faxspelled out.Finally, it would look much cleaner and more classy if you had your name at the top and the logo underneath it, then put the contact info on the back, maybe with some more info about services or products. There's all that space available on the back of the card and hardly anyone uses it. It's not expensive for two side prints either, a company in San Diego, Top Producer Printing, will do 5000, four color, double sided, 14 pt stock, laminated cards for $60.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:22 AM
2nd Gear

http://www.topproducerprinting.com/

Old 06-29-2007, 10:50 AM
3rd Gear

Thanks silver. I'm going to check that website out and wait to go to printing, I will do some more editing of it tomorrow when I get back to work (as I have better design software at work) tomorrow and throw up the options onto this thread again for final input and then get them printed on Monday. Thanks againg guys!

Old 06-29-2007, 08:32 PM
2nd Gear

If you can send me a high quality version of the logo or tell me what font that is or one you want so I can make an HQ version of my own, I can work on a design. One of my many occupations, graphic design is....

By the way, the fonts don't look bad, but they do seem like ones that come loaded with Windows. Using a similar font but one that's not on everyone's PC can make a big difference in overall look as well. Go to www.acidfonts.com and download some of the free ones they've got there. It can make all the difference in the world.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:37 PM
3rd Gear

I'm not sure I'm diggin' the catch phrase. "The lifeline of your performance vehicle" Hmmm...if I think of any alternates I'll throw them your way.

Quick Reply: Opinion on this business card design (Added a few more designs for input)