Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Online sales platform

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 04:51 PM
1st Gear
Default Online sales platform

I just want to know for myself by what criteria Etsy works and what the result will be.

Old 02-17-2023, 07:52 AM
1st Gear

In a nutshell, Etsy evaluates sellers on several criteria, including reliability, product quality, customer service, and meeting delivery deadlines. Etsy evaluates reliability based on parameters such as customer reviews, seller ratings, verified accounts, and profiles. Product quality is evaluated based on parameters such as manufacturing process, usability, design, and durability. Customer service is reviewed based on reactions in etsy reviews and all of the company's work is based on that.

Old 10-05-2023, 11:07 AM
1st Gear

Guys, i'm also interested in such topic, but I use Amazon

Old 10-05-2023, 11:11 AM
1st Gear

Increased competition can indeed impact sales. It might be worth revisiting your product listings and optimizing them further, paying attention to keywords and images. Are you running any promotions or advertising campaigns? I've been running some PPC campaigns, but they don't seem to be as effective as before and amazon sales are down. Maybe it's time to reevaluate my keywords and ad strategy. Do you have any tips for optimizing PPC? Have you tried any other strategies to recover from a sales dip, like offering promotions or discounts?