Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Online learning as a business

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2023, 04:56 AM
1st Gear
Default Online learning as a business

I recently started selling my online courses. Can you tell me what sites you use? How long have you been in this business and are there any regular customers in this field? My business does not yet bring a steady income, so I decided to ask people who know more about it. Would be grateful for any information.

Old 03-09-2023, 05:28 AM
1st Gear

I do not have personal experience of running an online course business, but I can offer you some information. There are many popular platforms for selling online courses such as Kwiga, Udemy, Coursera, Skillshare, LinkedIn Learning, Teachable, and Kajabi. However, the choice of platform depends on several factors such as pricing, features, and your target audience. To build a regular customer base, it's essential to create high-quality content that delivers real value to your consumers. Additionally, invest time and effort into marketing your course and building your audience through social media and email campaigns. With persistence and a well-executed strategy, you can turn your expertise into a successful online course business.

Old 03-09-2023, 07:47 AM
1st Gear

Thank you so much for so many sites. I had no idea there were so many. As long as you don't touch it, you don't even go on the Internet for such information.

Old 03-24-2023, 02:59 PM
1st Gear

Business marketing is a really great way to improve business work. It includes all the things that you can do to influence your target audience, such as posting content on your site or engaging with other people in groups. I suggest https://ninjapromo.io/what-is-social-media-advertising to know what is social media advertising?

Old 03-28-2023, 06:28 AM
1st Gear

The first time I used the Business Rules Management platform was when I was working on a new project for a client. The client wanted to be able to test how people applying for loans would handle different predictive models, so we needed to be able to quickly and easily change the variables in those models.