Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Once Upon A Time... There was a girl...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:55 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

achTTung...
i have written things that come from the very deepest part of me, very eloquent and heartfelt, and then just sat on those words for days sometimes. if i'm still feeling the very same thoughts days later, i'll send it. otherwise, those words are just "diary entries" about how i felt that day. it gives me time to really allow the logic and reason to "edit" my thoughts and help me see the clearer picture of why i felt that way.

my suggestion to you if you're unclear about the receiption you'll get from her is to go slowly. i think you'll get subtle clues from her if you should reveal all!

Old 03-18-2009, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by achTTung
Anyway, its 4am, I need to do laundry before I go to bed, and I've hijacked your thread long enough tonight. Think I'll just tell her I miss her for now.

thanks for not letting me turn into 'that guy'.
Good call. I think I'd have maybe put "thinking of you" not "missing you" though. But that's just me...

Old 03-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by badlandz
Good call. I think I'd have maybe put "thinking of you" not "missing you" though. But that's just me...
i would have said,
"thinking of you. well, ya know...for a little while. actually, i think it was only a brief second that the thought of you flashed in my mind...then as quick as it came, it went. in all seriousness though, i think i've thought of you much longer in this text message than the original thought that briefly appeared and disappeared which is the reason for my text."

Old 03-18-2009, 10:43 PM
5th Gear

unless the goal is to way understate things, that doesn't feel right. Its tough, the two of us have a hard time talking about anything between us, and explaining the situation to a third party comes off even worse. I do appreciate the support though.

I think I might end up just laying it all out there. She's in central NY, I'm in northern VT, and my trips back home are becoming farther and father between. Consequently, I see her less and less. I HOPE that maybe it finally clicks how much she means to me, and that knocks her out of her defensive rut, but if it doesn't, I don't think there's much to lose anymore. Unless I have a new reason, I don't see myself driving back home for anything but Christmas and Thanksgiving.
She probably wouldn't outwardly respond to anything less. Its just how she is.