Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Once Upon A Time... There was a girl...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by achTTung
I've had a few girls get in contact with me years after we went separate ways. THey always turned out to be much heavier than I remembered, and usually have a couple rugrats attached. No fun.
Yea, that's my fear. No new kids, had one before when I was dating her. The weight thing is something I wonder about. I do like very thin women, and I've had a problem trying to be serious with heavier women.

Just sort of my thing I guess, tall women with thin legs and a tight rear end are the hottest thing a chick can have IMHO. Gimme that, and I won't mind if they are flat chested and need a nose job. Yea, shallow, but at least I admit it, I can't help what turns me on...

Old 03-06-2009, 06:39 PM

She has texted a few times today :-) Nothing big, but it made me smile.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:46 PM
1st Gear

I lectured amze on this and ill lecture you too.

put it in the butt.

can never be said too many times.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:50 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by achTTung
I've had a few girls get in contact with me years after we went separate ways. THey always turned out to be much heavier than I remembered, and usually have a couple rugrats attached. No fun.
Same problem here. I know it makes me a shallow bastard, but that tenacious post-pregnancy fat and the kid(s) in tow are pretty off-putting. Not for me.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

older women FTMFW!

Old 03-08-2009, 12:22 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by love the booB5
Same problem here. I know it makes me a shallow bastard, but that tenacious post-pregnancy fat and the kid(s) in tow are pretty off-putting. Not for me.
lol... as you grow older you come to appreciate women with figures

Though I was lucky, my wife has a great shape and has had two kids over 12 yrs ago and still has a killer ***

Old 03-08-2009, 01:42 AM
5th Gear

if you want a woman who won't age fast and will most likely stay thin, go asian. my comment could be biased though. best of luck to you with all that, i'm in the market for one myself

Old 03-08-2009, 04:42 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by Palindari™
lol... as you grow older you come to appreciate women with figures

Though I was lucky, my wife has a great shape and has had two kids over 12 yrs ago and still has a killer ***
I've begun to appreciate some of that already actually. It's a rite a passage though damnit. Every man takes down a heffer or two in their day.

That's awesome that your wife is still keeping it together after two kids though. Kudos on that one man.

/thread jack

good luck with the reconnection badlandz. I hope all goes well with this.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:20 PM

I'm in the worst shape for a hike today. I pushed myself a little to hard at the gym yesterday afternoon, then I went out last night for dinner with some friends from high school. Turned out 6 of us hit a bar after, I drank and danced until way to late, and I feel like I've been hit by a truck this morning. I can STILL smell cigarette smoke on me, and I don't even remember who we were around that was smoking.

I need a long, long, long shower. Plus, now I have to go get my car across town (I do NOT drink and drive). I'm going to be hurting. Tylenol and Visine will help, but...

I hope I don't blow it because I went out to late last night. But, I guess if I do, I did met an amazingly hot chick last night that I did a few shots with and danced a lot. She's really cute, thin, gotta be about 6'1" (I like tall, as long as I'm a little taller). But I ... I don't know, I'm still looking forward to the hike today, I'm just trashed.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:41 AM
Administrator

So how did it go?

Quick Reply: Once Upon A Time... There was a girl...