Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Once again I turn...

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 05:25 PM
2nd Gear
Default Once again I turn...

To the forums for moral support. I recently got a call from a friend informing me that about about 11 a.m. one of my real close friends Jaime was killed on his motorcycle. He was traveling north on rt. 515, came around a corner, and went head on with one of those big industrial mowers they use to mow along side the roadways. I have not heard much more than that.

He really was a great guy. We go way back I wish I could have been there to be his angel like I know he was mine. He saved me from falling through a floor while we were trying to save two kids from a burning house. He was even there with me when we were called into the city to help search through debri from the towers after 9/11. He was working now as a security guard at Trenton State Prison, and before that was a gravedigeer.

He will be missed deeply by many people.

Sorry to bring you down reading this but I needed to say these things or else I'm going to go stir crazy sittting behind my desk. All I have is time to think. I wish I could leave here.

Old 09-14-2005, 06:14 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Once again I turn...

i highly advise you stay at work. leaving will leave you with nothing but time to think and rip your hair out.
i feel for ya man, losing a friend is one of the worst things that can ever happen to you. losing a friend that made a huge mark on your life is even worse.

just remember, there is nothing you could have done, even if you had been there. but as a friend lost, he made his mark, and in simply saving your life he had made a huge accomplishment very VERY few people leave this earth making. and that's just the ONE huge accomplishment of his i've heard of in your short sentence, i can only imagine what else he's done. though he's left early, he did not leave a loser as most and yes, i mean MOST people leave. you will always remember him, he will be missed, but he did well with the time he was given.

Old 09-14-2005, 06:26 PM
18T
4th Gear

oh boy. i dont even know what to say to that. sorry about the loss, especially someone so close.

Old 09-14-2005, 06:34 PM
2nd Gear

i'm sorry for your loss.

Old 09-14-2005, 06:46 PM
2nd Gear

Guys thanks.

Check, nice words. I would stay at work but I need to go and see some old friends and such. I wish I could pull my hair out it's already falling out so I don't want to help it along. I need to leave, but havent left my office I've only been staring at the computer screen aimlessly, and drinking cup after cup of coffee.

Old 09-14-2005, 07:21 PM
5th Gear

Very sorry to hear about the loss bud... I hope by this point you are not at work, and among mutual friends.

Old 09-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Administrator

damn im sorry for your loss
he sounds like a great man

Old 09-14-2005, 10:49 PM
4th Gear

Extremely sorry to hear about this, i have had friends in accidents like this before, i know what ur feeling. I hate hearing about cycle accidents, makes me think everytime i climb on.

Old 09-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Administrator

whatever you do.... dont mourn his loss.. but celebrate his life..

Old 09-15-2005, 01:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

whatever you do.... dont mourn his loss.. but celebrate his life..
Do this i have had a few friends die as i have gone thru HS and i know how u feel man. Im sorry to hear that. He wouldnt want to see u guys sad and crying over him but out party about how great his life was and how great of a friend he was.

Quick Reply: Once again I turn...