Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

OMG!!!!! this is horrible

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Administrator
Default RE: OMG!!!!! this is horrible

LMAO!

Old 03-29-2007, 03:00 AM
3rd Gear

what can the Judge Advocate General do about this? I take it that your hubby is military but still, isn't this a civilian matter? Hope everything gets fixed, and if they sold you the car then they are liable.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:08 AM
2nd Gear

from what i hear, they may be able to help, but im unsure

i have documents of them being off, at audi, (the dealer in anchorage)

Old 03-29-2007, 04:26 AM
4th Gear

Maybe she meant the guy from the show. It's not like he's doing anything these days.
hahahaha...The whole thing sounds like total BS. Don't let them screw you over.

Old 03-29-2007, 04:38 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Trey25

Maybe she meant the guy from the show. It's not like he's doing anything these days.
hahahaha...The whole thing sounds like total BS. Don't let them screw you over.
ya, i just dont see head replacement on a vehicle, that has only a few thousand miles on it, also
they were talking **** about my coolant being "green"
well news to them, they toped off ALL fluids when they serviced it, underwarranty in january, so why didnt they note that that was the wrong coolant then?
ya, they are trying to screw me, but its not over yet, ill keep you all updated. cross your fingers for me

Old 03-29-2007, 10:42 AM
4th Gear

You need to keep fighting against them... I know its impossible, especially when dealing with the bottom of the barrel. Car dealer people are rats, I hate them.

Have you tried writing a letter to Corprate Audi? Or are they already involved.... cause if the dealer says they're involved I wouldn't believe them, they know the game well... you just gotta know it better. Don't believe a word they say, they are thieves!

Old 03-29-2007, 06:45 PM
2nd Gear

i have the dealer i bought it from involved , helping me, since i ASKED for a t belt replacement when i bought the car. so just for not listing to me, they feel they should help, and i respect that. they sent a love letter to audi today, so we'll see

I love how they are tying to talk smack about the coolant being GREEN, since in january they TOPPED OFF the fluids, AT THE AUDI DEALER!
wouldnt they have mentioned the WRONG antifreeze then, lol

I totally didnt even think about it. but if i was working at an audi dealer, i would be all over that, when topping off fluids, to protect the owner, or me as a tech, you know

its totally bs, and i just hope this gets figured out soon, they just dont want to fix it.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:00 PM
4th Gear

Thats crap, I hate dealers... Its like they replicate iggnorant, idiotic ***-holes to run them all and sell cars for them... sigh.

A timing belt should NOT snap at 40k, simple as that... the dealer should fix that even if warranty isn't supposed to cover it. Thats a fault, thats bullsh*t!

Old 03-30-2007, 01:04 AM
2nd Gear

okay, heres the deal
i guess its a "audi reman head" and they are stateing thats stamped on the head.
So there has been work done to this engine before.
Tomorrow when the oregon dealer is open, we are going to see if we can see if the head was replaced there
or at any AUDI DEALER at that matter, if we can prove that an audi dealer replaced thos parts, weather it be
customer pay, insurance pay, or other, as long as an AUDI deal did the work, then it will be covered, so wish me luck
on tomorrow journey! hopefully ill be back in my audis arms in no time!

Old 03-30-2007, 01:09 AM
1st Gear

How did you get tech certified under your name???

Quick Reply: OMG!!!!! this is horrible