Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Official AF Venting/Advice Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 12:32 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
well the first girl who you like and is a good friend...don't jeopardize that relationship by trying to change it before its ready to be changed. i think some of the best relationships start from friendship. if there is something deeper there, it will not only remain, but possibly grow into something more when the time is right for both. if you've hinted that you have stronger feelings, then she knows this and i'm sure if she starts to feel the same way as you do, then she'll give you clues. i think lots of times people don't realize what they have. they're too fixated on "the perfect person", which we all know does not exist. also, it takes some people longer than others to discover that we all have something unique and special on the inside, regardless of what we look like on the outside. sure we all like to look at pretty people, but i've known pretty people who become ugly when you get to know them, and vice versa. obviously this girl is important, so keep her close to you.

as for the other girl. being far away is hard. but remember although you see her as average, (and probably comparing her to this other girl) i'm sure she has special qualities too. you have to look for them. why not just persue that relationship as friends. if it grows, it grows, if not at least you took the time to know her, and with her love of cars, she can become a friend too. i'd say yes....invite her to the meet. just see what happens from there.
Thanks for the advice. Its kinda the road I was thinking I should go down. I would say she is still above average and I do find her attractive and really thats all that matters. That and the car really compliments her lol. So I really don't know what kind of a move to make lol. I figured a car meet is a good place where its a few more people to start to get to know each other a little better with out making her feel uncomfortable w/ a semi stranger. Even if she would be comfortable alone w/ me idk thought this would be the better way first. Any advice? I don't want to be "cute" or creepy lol.

Old 11-22-2008, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by achTTung
I think its kinda funny how theres this huge debate about whether he should or shouldn't be seeing this chick, and the dood isn't even involved in it.
Bro. I was bored earlier and just wanted to debate with someone. Whatever she said I just played the opposite side.

He's going to the Marines at the age of 19. He'll be a Pu$$y magnet when he's in uniform! He knows that, I know that and I'm shure you know that. Like I said I was bored.

Old 11-22-2008, 11:05 AM
5th Gear

and i was just saying I thought it was funny that the 2 people debating his situation weren't involved in it.

like my parents fighting about whether or not I need a waterbed.... ??

Old 11-22-2008, 08:01 PM

Water beds are cool at first, but then they get annoying!

Old 11-23-2008, 11:57 AM
5th Gear

i bet its great if you sleep on your back, but i sleep on my side more than anything. since your body is gonna wanna sink in the most, its gotta put a curve to your spine, and that would suck.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

temperpedic bed FTW!

Old 11-23-2008, 12:23 PM
6th Gear

I hate water beds, I would never want one in my room.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:44 PM
5th Gear

to be honest, I have a decent queen mattress, but I sleep on my couch almost as much as I sleep in my bed. I'm probably more worried about replacing the couch than the bed.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:54 PM
6th Gear

I can't stand sleeping on couches that often, I slept on one last night and it was not the most comfortable thing ever.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:40 PM

^ Fuhk yo couch foo.....LOL

That's what happens when you shop at Ikea

Quick Reply: Official AF Venting/Advice Thread