Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Official AF Venting/Advice Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
He's my boy too, it was just an option if he likes her and he needs to express that to her.

Why shouldn't 19 year old boys have a vasectomy? If you don't want kids you should take responsibility of the situation......

Vasectomies are reversible.
that's just plain stupid IMO. i don't think any reputable doctor would even DO that!!

i'm all for him getting with a girl he likes, but all she wants is a husband and father for her kids. i'd much rather see tt with a girl that first and formost wanted HIM.
my point is that even if he DOES like her....SHE'S IN IT FOR THE WRONG REASONS, and that's not good for tt!
if he cares for her, he should guide her as a friend.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:17 PM
5th Gear

19 year olds shouldn't have vasectomys, but I'm 26. I should.

Plus, you really don't want mini-Ach's running around. Trust me.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:20 PM

nonsense...you shouldn't have one either.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
that's just plain stupid IMO. i don't think any reputable doctor would even DO that!!
Why is that a bad idea? I don't understand why a girl can take birth control pills to avoid pregnancy, but the equivalent for a man is stupid? I don't get that concept. So if a man gets **** faced drunk and for some stupid *** reason he doesn't use a condom and the girl gets pregnant and decides to keep it....... "he's fuhked"! But if he gets the vasec. he's covering his *** and taking responsibility for his actions.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:29 PM
5th Gear

because pills work while girls take them, and when they stop, they can get knocked up. vasectomy is like, a 50% chance you're not shooting retarded sperm if they (after an expensive procedure) hook your pipes back up.

and anyway, why exactly, should i not have one?

Last edited by achTTung; 11-21-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:30 PM

^ That's why you need to be smart about it

Old 11-21-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm make believe

Originally Posted by Jc61990
why does it seem everyone including myself is having girl problems?
you can add me to that list.

Moved down to FL with the GF of over 4 years and just separated. She said she wasnt happy and never talked to me about it once. Breaks my heart that she would do such a thing. Im trying to work it out with her and give her some time and hope her being alone will help her realize what she has lost. Sucks when the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with doesnt even give you the chance to work it out, and after 4+ years.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
Why is that a bad idea? I don't understand why a girl can take birth control pills to avoid pregnancy, but the equivalent for a man is stupid? I don't get that concept. So if a man gets **** faced drunk and for some stupid *** reason he doesn't use a condom and the girl gets pregnant and decides to keep it....... "he's fuhked"! But if he gets the vasec. he's covering his *** and taking responsibility for his actions.
maybe i don't know enough about guys dicks. i guess if they have a procedure that is clearly safe and effective for reversal, then yes, i guess i'm for it.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:33 PM
5th Gear

oh, and if your argument is that maybe someday I DO want to have kids.

The chances of that are about as good as someone terrified of spiders getting a goliath tarantula as a pet. its not gonna happen.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by achTTung
because pills work while girls take them, and when they stop, they can get knocked up. vasectomy is like, a 50% chance you're not shooting retarded sperm if they (after an expensive procedure) hook your pipes back up.

and anyway, why exactly, should i not have one?
LOL....your sperm doesn't get retarded....HA HA HA

Quick Reply: Official AF Venting/Advice Thread