Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Official AF Venting/Advice Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 02:11 AM
2nd Gear

WOW!

another golden thread about a poor guy tryin to "tap dat"
this is getting to be like a nightly soap opera, i go to work, i read the latest soaps....

s4sweetee.....i cant believe nobody made offers on your comment, just jokes...thats impressive for this group of guys!

when i was 18, my age limit was 16-40, give or take for an exceptionally hot chick! lol
no lower than 16 though...thats just asking for big time trouble!

im not having female problems right now...dont lump me in with the rest of you guys...lol

hey lets see some pics of the girls in question....i know looks arent EVERYTHING, but who wants to live with a hippo or monkey for the rest of their life?

am i an *** too?

Old 11-26-2008, 05:56 AM
2nd Gear

btw, i saw this on my first read through earlier......i love irony......

Attached Thumbnails Official AF Venting/Advice Thread-untitled.jpg  
Old 11-26-2008, 09:14 AM
4th Gear

haha lol... i got AdBlock+ so i dont see ads... that would have been pretty funny if i saw somthing like that too

Old 11-26-2008, 07:42 PM
2nd Gear

lol...i have something that blocks flash....but i can still see the ads at the bottom of the page...lol

plus i was just "in a mood" at work, and that cheered me up.....btw jc61990...check out the funny/strange pic thread...i got something for ya...haha

Old 11-27-2008, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by theTTkid
ok ugh so, some of you may have noticed i havent been around the past few days, and i suppose its worthy of a rant..

my dad, who left months back, sent me a text saying, meet me at this place for dinner at this time... and i was like woa, ok, maybe he is going to apologize and start talking to me again and blah blah blah... well, low and behold, i show up... and ask about the reservation, and sure enough, there is one!!! yes!! so i go and sit... hes 5 minutes late. ok now 10...15...20... no way hes blowing me off... i sat, waited for an hour and a half... my waitress then finally asked, who are you waiting for... and i was like, oh this story may take a while, and no offense, im really pissed off right now ready to just burst out crying... she goes and talks to the manager, asking if she can sit with me for a few minutes, and have someone fill her orders.. he allows it apparently. so, i sit and tell her the story, of what happened between me and my dad and what not... and she gave it the whole "oh im so sorry" kinda thing, yea whatever... so i just got up and left, after thanking her for listening.. SO. if you consider that mistake number one, heres mistake number two... i go to his house, and shouting match number god knows what is under way... finally i call him the selfish **** that he is, thinking that it would make me feel better, but i feel worse... after all, he raised me, and i try to be a good person at heart... i asked him to be my father again.. and was denied...

so, the past few days, ive just been kinda meandering around, kinda in a tasteless mood... i actually went for a long drive, and found myself in nyc. haha, ok side story on that, i went a suprised an old friend at NYU and it helped get the whole dinner thing off my mind...

so yea, thats my little rant...

/rant off
I know you've heard this before, but as being a friend I'm sorry to hear that! I truly am! I just don't understand the reservation and then the no show? Oh well, some people are just cruel, insensitive, and selfish! I hope your doing better and keep your head up!

Old 11-27-2008, 02:14 PM
4th Gear

^thanks... funny how my good friends who listen i dont even know!! haha

Old 11-27-2008, 02:42 PM

I know you.....your a little whinny B!tch....LOL J/K!!! <~~~ whoa.....whats that??? LOL

No problem bro., any time you need an ear I'm here for ya

Old 12-28-2008, 02:33 AM
4th Gear

deleted

Last edited by theTTkid; 12-28-2008 at 03:41 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:39 AM
4th Gear

deleted

Old 12-28-2008, 04:38 AM
2nd Gear

y u delete everything?

Quick Reply: Official AF Venting/Advice Thread