Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Obama is crazy

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 03:22 PM
1st Gear

yea... there are thousands of people in the US and millions of people worldwide that want Bush dead and gone. Not to mention the many many many people in the US that know the truth behind our government's involvement in the 9/11 attacks. it's too late to do anything about it now, so i don't really care to see him dead or anything like that... i jus don't think it's right and think that bush and cheney's involvement in that alone is more than enough reason behind why they have so many people head hunting them. downside of it all... morals, ethics, etc... they mean nothing to those currently in power... all that matters is what you do to gain wealth/influence and how well you can cover it up...

so i say... be a crooked politician... be the upper crust... and you won't get burned... just make sure you're the best at being crooked....

Old 09-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Site Moderator

[QUOTE=CrazyEights;941640]yea... there are thousands of people in the US and millions of people worldwide that want Bush dead and gone. Not to mention the many many many people in the US that know the truth behind our government's involvement in the 9/11 attacks.
QUOTE]

Don't start that BS, scientists have already explained and proven that you conspiracy theory nuts are flat out wrong.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:46 PM
1st Gear

you people are insane if you don't think some crazy redneck will assasinate him. Im pretty sure most of the thousands of members of the KKK or aryan brotherhood would be HAPPY to be the one to kill him. Police or the secret service wont be able to stop it.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by 2.7ta6
you people are insane if you don't think some crazy redneck will assasinate him. Im pretty sure most of the thousands of members of the KKK or aryan brotherhood would be HAPPY to be the one to kill him. Police or the secret service wont be able to stop it.
Not gonna happen. Like a cop can't spot a raving red neck, or a bald white guy with a bunch of tattoos LOL!

Old 09-04-2008, 06:57 PM
4th Gear

I still don't get the point of this thread...So some backwoods rednecks and ***** wanna see him dead, does that mean hes not electable?

Old 09-04-2008, 07:03 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by CrazyEights
Not to mention the many many many people in the US that know the truth behind our government's involvement in the 9/11 attacks.
I think you took the second episode of South Park on Comedy Central last night a little too seriously.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:10 PM
4th Gear
Exclamation

Originally Posted by 2.7ta6
Oh sure, I'm positive there will be some that may try. There's no shortage of stupid ignorant motherfu<kers out there - look at all the suicide bombers the muslims seem to find...

Don't sell the Secret Service short - don't you think they know that already??? Personally know a retired SS agent - never served as POTUS guard - was in counterfeiting, but he would tell you no agent would want to be on the detail that lost the first black President.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:09 AM
1st Gear

btw... who do you think is financing the scientists? common sense people... they gotta get they're research funding from somewhere... who else but our government... I don't blame them for tryna get more funding for what they believe is the lesser of the two evils, but c'mon... everyone's dirty or crooked in some way... only question is who's less dirty... and if you're talkin about scientists studying the data from the 9/11 crashes... try reading material from a scientific community not based in the US. sh*t... just take the time to read the report issued by the architectural engineers that designed and built the twin towers. mathematically impossible for the heat from the flames from the gas to be hot enough to cause a collapse in the structure... we're humans, but collectively, we are capable of building some pretty indestructable structures...

Old 09-06-2008, 01:13 AM
2nd Gear
Default Democrats and their politics..

2008 Democrat National Convention

Schedule of Events:

7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING

7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.N.

7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER AND WORSHIP - Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton

7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah

7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore

8:15 pm Rainbow wedding cake recipes - Rosie O'Donnell

8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry

9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM AND HIS SONS - Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon

10:00 pm ANSWERING MACHINE ETIQUETTE - Alec Baldwin

11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND - Barbara Streisand

11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn

11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton

11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard Dean

12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael Moore

12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST

12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

12:45 am NOMINATION OF Barack Hussein Obama- Nancy Pelosi

1:00 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Obama

1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Hillary Clinton

1:35 am Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home

Old 09-06-2008, 06:45 PM
3rd Gear

^LMAO
I think 2.7TA6 is probably right, and what Crazy probably doesn't realize is that one of Obama's own snipers (paid to protect him) will actually be the one to do the job.

Quick Reply: Obama is crazy