Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Obama is crazy

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 01:18 AM
1st Gear
Default Obama is crazy

Im not a racist person by any means, but having lived in the south for 19 years i know the KKK is still alive and kickin. I also know they wont stand for a black man as the president longer than one week(if hes elected). Hes a brave guy. 4 rednecks with 38 grams of meth and a high powered long distance rifle were already stopped on their way to cap his ***.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Site Moderator

Well thats nice......

Old 09-04-2008, 01:46 AM
2nd Gear
Default Sort of agreed

I agree. Obama is crazy. With his behaviour and unstable personality, I would want to see him running the neighborhood 7-eleven. White House is out of question. McCain and Palin are the one that should win!

However, you should know that KKK doesn't exist outside the meeting rooms in distant farm houses. No body has time to involve in something that time consuming with the fear of getting caught. However, the naughtier lot of guys are now a part of underground Militia. KKK, may sound fancy but it is not what it used to be.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:38 AM
3rd Gear

The KKK is what it always was, a bunch of redneck d-bags.

And the meth heads that were arrested here were arrested on Tuesday. Obama didn't even get into town until Wedsnesday night. Besides there was no way in hell they were getting anywhere near Mile High on Thursday night. I'm sure one of the 40 TRAINED snipers that lined the rafters wouldve taken them out before they even got a round loaded. Not to mention the countless other riflemen that were perched on roof tops throughout the city.

/usless thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:44 AM
1st Gear

theres also alot of haters of Bush and hes still kicking! although it may not be the kkk theres alot of crazy people in the world that would like to see his demise! I think Obama has got it easy as far as death threats are concerned a small minority as the kkk or as last statistics showed in Australia 70% of America dislikes Bush! I know which person I'd like to be when it came down to it

Old 09-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by 2.7ta6
Im not a racist person by any means, but having lived in the south for 19 years i know the KKK is still alive and kickin. I also know they wont stand for a black man as the president longer than one week(if hes elected). Hes a brave guy. 4 rednecks with 38 grams of meth and a high powered long distance rifle were already stopped on their way to cap his ***.
Wow. You speak like the kkk still has relevance in todays society. Who cares if they don't stand for it. You might not realize at what lengths our government goes to protect politicians, and especially the presidential type.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
4th Gear
Question

Originally Posted by Nocturnal_A62.7
I agree. Obama is crazy. With his behaviour and unstable personality, I would want to see him running the neighborhood 7-eleven. White House is out of question. McCain and Palin are the one that should win!
lol... unstable personality??? Now that's a new one.

McCain's known for calling his wife a ***** in public once and has a well earned reputation for being a hothead at times. And Obama is the unstable one?

Obviously you're listening to Rush/Hannity too much, m'amigo.

Try finding some of the lectures he gives at churches about how black men - as a whole - need to start taking care of their children. The key reason Rev Jackson feels he's talking down to the black race.

But that aside, show me one article (reputable - not KOS or anything fringe) that supports your claim. For right now I can show you dozens from years back about McCain.

Just rather curious to where you got that assumption...

Old 09-04-2008, 01:13 PM
4th Gear

Unfortunately, you don't need relevance to change history - just a gun, an unbalanced mind and a hard-on for attention to become relevant.

One chief reason Colin Powell never ran.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:13 PM
2nd Gear

^what exactly does a "community organizer" do?

Old 09-04-2008, 01:23 PM
4th Gear

food banks, community awareness programs, after school programs, homeless shelters (funding for all those and more)

ex gf was the President of the local United Way and dealt with a budget of 2.5 million each year - with a staff of 20+ (mostly volunteers) it was a daunting task dolling out the cash to keep agencies like Boy and Girls Club, food and homeless shelters, community outreach programs... alot of stress - one reason we parted...

don't know the extent of Obama's involvment but that's what I know about being a community organizer

Correction: Dallas Morning News has something on this:
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...-republic.html

Last edited by Palindari™; 09-04-2008 at 01:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Obama is crazy