Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Obama clinches

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Default RE: Obama clinches

I don't like him and not because hes black because I respect the black/yellow/green "aliens"/white and shades of white and other colors ( vermilion is my best but that pertains to car paint ) or candy red/ night-fire red, mind you from the pics on the tv I wouldn't call him black but some one with a good suntan ( more white-ish than black )[:-]

Old 06-04-2008, 04:21 PM
4th Gear

lol... OK - first off Ron Paul is out of the race - get over it already

Second, Billary on the ticket is bad ju-ju.

Third, McCain is older than dirt and what would be a unique twist of fate is that the GOP is savvy enough to add Condeleaza Rice to the ticket. They win. McCain dies of constipation and the first black is a Republican woman! [:-]

Fourth (and last) Obama is this country's best chance.

Btw, just last night, McCain's speech touched on how Iran was the force behind IED's in Iraq. For the record there has been no hard evidence of this. Kinda sounds like the whole WMD debacle? [&o]

Old 06-04-2008, 04:43 PM
4th Gear

Old 06-04-2008, 04:45 PM
4th Gear

ok... that was BIG [:-]

Old 06-04-2008, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Palindariâ„¢

lol... OK - first off Ron Paul is out of the race - get over it already

Second, Billary on the ticket is bad ju-ju.

Third, McCain is older than dirt and what would be a unique twist of fate is that the GOP is savvy enough to add Condeleaza Rice to the ticket. They win. McCain dies of constipation and the first black is a Republican woman! [:-]

Fourth (and last) Obama is this country's best chance.

Btw, just last night, McCain's speech touched on how Iran was the force behind IED's in Iraq. For the record there has been no hard evidence of this. Kinda sounds like the whole WMD debacle? [&o]
and you want to know why they failed?? and I mean both will fail in the end and cain will win, same as the UK labor will lose because of fuel duty and vat 50% and 17.5%vat.

iran isn't a problem because its a total wipe out situation and depends on who is faster at the destruct button and the UK holds the record

Old 06-04-2008, 05:18 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: techbod

iran isn't a problem because its a total wipe out situation and depends on who is faster at the destruct button and the UK holds the record
Check your history Dave... remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Old 06-04-2008, 05:24 PM

been there seen it done it- remember Hiroshima and Nagasa and I do bur rgw next one will be the last

Old 06-04-2008, 06:15 PM
4th Gear

&lt\\;P&gt\\;think dave’s spiking his tea with bourbon again... &lt\\;IMG src=&quot\\;https://www.audiforums.com/upfiles/s...&lt\\;/P&gt\\;
&lt\\;P&gt\\;&amp\\;nbsp\\;&lt\\;/P&gt\\;
&lt\\;P&gt\\;btw JValentine - you need to read the transcript on that speech again, m’boyo&amp\\;nbsp\\;- it wasn’t how you think it was. In fact last night’s speech he started with thanking his grandmother for giving him all the tools necessary to be where he is today.&lt\\;/P&gt\\;

Old 06-04-2008, 08:26 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

I have given up on politics. THe ONLY candidate that I liked was Ron Paul. The reason he didn't get farther is because no-one wanted to accept the facts/truths that he was calling everyone out on. I am personally still going to vote for him just because I don't like anyone else and I want to vote the way I want to... not because I am told to.

josh
Ron Paul was an idiot who didn't get voted for because he made f*cking retarded statements such as the UN tricked the United States into going to war in Iraq.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:28 PM
4th Gear

O bamamamamaamam FTW!