Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Obama clinches

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 08:20 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Obama clinches

i'm voting obama, but if hilary stays in the race, she's gonna split the democrat vote and mccain will prolly win. and that'll really **** me off

Old 06-04-2008, 10:10 AM
3rd Gear

You can be sure that who ever gets elected, wether its a rep, demo, white, black, male, or female, is gonna make matters worse for our country. The oil situation is bringing the US to its knees and will continue to do so until it ceases, which won't happen. In less than a decade look how much our country has deteriorated and the national debt increased. Unemployment is abundant and food is getting too expensive. A new president won't change ****. Its just the way the government is and will be. We're all fuc*ed. Not that I don't believe in this country or care for it, its just that unfortunately politicians are too greedy and only care for themselves rather than the Americans. If we are further weakened economically it wouldn't surprise me that we won't enjoy our freedom much longer.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:14 AM
4th Gear

^^ Pretty bold statement man...

Old 06-04-2008, 11:02 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: euro_2nr

You can be sure that who ever gets elected, wether its a rep, demo, white, black, male, or female, is gonna make matters worse for our country. The oil situation is bringing the US to its knees and will continue to do so until it ceases, which won't happen. In less than a decade look how much our country has deteriorated and the national debt increased. Unemployment is abundant and food is getting too expensive. A new president won't change ****. Its just the way the government is and will be. We're all fuc*ed. Not that I don't believe in this country or care for it, its just that unfortunately politicians are too greedy and only care for themselves rather than the Americans. If we are further weakened economically it wouldn't surprise me that we won't enjoy our freedom much longer.
Wow man, just eat a bottle of pills and drink a handle of Jack if you feel that way. In the ensuing decades, our country, and the world for that metter, will move on to better sources of energy than burning fossil fuels- the most primitive form of energy known. We already have much of the technology needed; time is running out for oil companies and they know it... one of the reasons why they are trying to turn as much profit as they can. If you look at the exponential increase in demand for oil in developing countries (CHINA), then you might suggest that we will be at war in ten years over oil fields in the middle east. It will never happen. Now, I agree that access to energy isa prime factor in controlling a population, but asserting that our national debt is going to be our downfall is ludicrous. The U.S. is economically interdependent with every country in Europe, Asia (China wouldn't be where they are today without us), and, well, pretty much every developed country in the world... barring a few rogue states. Our economy has been privatized since Woodrow Wilson's presidency, and the banks who run the U.S. pretty much run the rest of the world, as well. We will never see a dissoution of the United States, but like I said, globalization is coming. So chill out, drink a beer, and accept it.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:21 PM
4th Gear

I have given up on politics. THe ONLY candidate that I liked was Ron Paul. The reason he didn't get farther is because no-one wanted to accept the facts/truths that he was calling everyone out on. I am personally still going to vote for him just because I don't like anyone else and I want to vote the way I want to... not because I am told to.

josh

Old 06-04-2008, 01:45 PM
1st Gear

Im with Helo.. and who cares if obama nows how to pump up a crowd.. how is that going to help anything. and i really like how everyone who is close to him is pretty sketchy. people say that the clinton family is pretty sketchy but i think they will be beaten on that one.. and the one thing that REALLY pissed me off was how Obama basiclly threw his OWN grandmother under a bus, called her a raceist and pretty much disowned her. i dont give a **** if family members say crazy ****, they are family.. if he treats family that way why makes you think hes going to treat the rest of us like gold. He just seems to inexperienced, and everyone just seems to be so caught up on the fact that hes black. i dont care if your black, white, mexican, jewish, buddah i just want a good president.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:51 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: JValentine13

Im with Helo.. and who cares if obama nows how to pump up a crowd.. how is that going to help anything. and i really like how everyone who is close to him is pretty sketchy. people say that the clinton family is pretty sketchy but i think they will be beaten on that one.. and the one thing that REALLY pissed me off was how Obama basiclly threw his OWN grandmother under a bus, called her a raceist and pretty much disowned her. i dont give a **** if family members say crazy ****, they are family.. if he treats family that way why makes you think hes going to treat the rest of us like gold. He just seems to inexperienced, and everyone just seems to be so caught up on the fact that hes black. i dont care if your black, white, mexican, jewish, buddah i just want a good president.

that is exactly how I feel, this will be the only political thing I post because all these things do is get into huge **** fights and i don't like them but I honestly think Obama is playing the race card to try and win. IF you look at his policy it is truly not that great of one to run on. I don't really care even if you are a democrat or Republican, I am going to vote for the best policy so I feel comfortable with who is in Office. Me personally looking at my family, currently I don't want another Clinton type administration where he taxed the (what he deemed) Upper class (which I don't consider myself an upper class family at all) to death to try and run a surplus for the government, those years were some of the hardest economic times for my family and I don't want to see them have to go through that again. So I have always been in favor of a more conservative economy and I don't see a great deal of hope in that happening if Obama is elected.

also to keep things light and to start a whole new debate in this thread...Obama is a Communist and socialized medicare is the devil.

have fun kiddies...

Old 06-04-2008, 02:36 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

also to keep things light and to start a whole new debate in this thread...Obama is a Communist and socialized medicare is the devil.

have fun kiddies...
I heard he was the anti-christ. HAHA

Josh

Old 06-04-2008, 02:43 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

ORIGINAL: CAB509

have fun kiddies...
I heard he was the anti-christ. HAHA

Josh
Haha, I don't know about that, but I know his pastor was the anti-white. [&o]

Old 06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
1st Gear

haha i love you guys, to funny.. Paintball did you get that email too? its actually pretty interesting, but im not going to search the bible to see what it really says. im with Cab though, when Clinton was in i remember our family was having a really hard time. and i dont EVER want to live that way ever again.

Quick Reply: Obama clinches