Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Obama clinches

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:02 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Obama clinches

I don't care much for any of the candidates. LOL. I think Obama is inexperienced, McCain is older than God, and Hillary has a tendency to exaggerate / lie.

The only thing that really draws me to ANY of the candidates is the fact that I thought Bill was a decent President, and you can bet that if Hillary was elected then he'd more than likely be doing some behind-the-scenes work.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Clinton was one of the best presidents Americans will ever elect

Old 06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
1st Gear

I think obama is our best bet, mccain is just itching to get elected so he can send our already over-extended military to invade iran. which is not going to help anything. seems like mccain will just pick up where bush left off, and make things worse. obama might not have experience, and democrats are known for raising taxes for social programs, but i think they have the right idea with the whole idea of 'no meaningless wars'

Old 06-04-2008, 04:07 AM
4th Gear

You should care about the candidates man..because it effects young people like us who are in middle class. Once you're in college maybe your perspective will change.

EDIT: I smell a new mix coming with a Barrack Obama SAMPLE coming this weekend folks!

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

I don't care much for any of the candidates. LOL. I think Obama is inexperienced, McCain is older than God, and Hillary has a tendency to exaggerate / lie.

The only thing that really draws me to ANY of the candidates is the fact that I thought Bill was a decent President, and you can bet that if Hillary was elected then he'd more than likely be doing some behind-the-scenes work.

Long LIVE Draconian-worship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: heloman28

Spiel, I'm calling you out on your Draconian-worshipping youth sig. In going with this theme, the Democrats may win the office, but they can't stop globalization because that's what our reptilian overlords have in store for us...

Old 06-04-2008, 04:21 AM
2nd Gear

Spiel, it sounds like Kolbs didn't mean he didn't care About the candidates, but that he didn't care For the candidates.
I'll end up voting Republican. My vote won't go to a noob, not for president, and while all politicians are liars, Clintons are a-whole-nother breed.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:23 AM
4th Gear

Look where the "experienced president got us"

Old 06-04-2008, 04:36 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

I'm hoping you're not generally stating that someone new-ish to politics would be better than someone with years under their belt of the stuff. I feel the exact opposite, and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm against this one. In general, I feel someone with experience is going to be a better leader than someone without.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:39 AM
4th Gear

In general, I feel someone with experience is going to be a better leader than someone without.

^^^I gotta disagree man

ORIGINAL: feerocknok

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

I'm hoping you're not generally stating that someone new-ish to politics would be better than someone with years under their belt of the stuff. I feel the exact opposite, and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm against this one. In general, I feel someone with experience is going to be a better leader than someone without.

Old 06-04-2008, 05:16 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Obama ftw, finally the Clinton blight will be completely out of US politics...

Old 06-04-2008, 07:43 AM
1st Gear

I don't think you guys totally understand the situation in the middle east. I am not joking when I say that the Army is transforming into a civilian reconstruction force for the 21st century. That being said, quoting Dr. Michio Kaku, "Terrorism is one of the biggest threats to our global society transforming into a type I civilization." That being said, the war on radical fundamental Islam is not going to end because a Democrat gets elected. Presidents inherit their foreign policy, as it has been laid out for them in the previous two decades before they take office. The precedent has been set and the wheels are already in motion, people. And for those of you who don't think the war in Iraq has anything to do with radical fundamental Islam, you are both right and wrong... but that is another topic altogether.

Quick Reply: Obama clinches