Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

no marijuana link to lung cancer

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Default RE: no marijuana link to lung cancer

bent i think we will have to disagree on the mentally addicting part. I guess if u smoke everyday it could become so but for teh average recreational smoker that leaves it for the weekends, i dont find it so. Maybe it is for the week minded.

Old 05-26-2006, 06:25 PM
4th Gear

apg - next year when you make it to scool, you will discover people that smoke 24/7. See what you think then.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:30 PM

hahah i think u should have come to my high school, ppl hot boxed cars at lunch. I still dont think its very addictive. At least not like caffeine, tobacco, or heroin is.

Old 05-27-2006, 02:46 AM

what a night... just went to endulge in the main character of this forum with a bunch of buddies... and went to Rye Playland like 30 min from my house... rode some roller coasters, went in the haunted house, played some mini-golf... very very nice indeed

and no its definatly not addictive, its more of just a time user and thing to do in the spare time... anyways im not sure if i make sence

just cant let it get out of hand or else you start going bigger and all that... thats no good

Old 05-27-2006, 03:31 AM
3rd Gear

Can't let it get out of hand because you will start going bigger? LOL. Are you pulling the whole if you smoke pot, it will lead to harder drugs? I've smoked for a long time and it doesn't make me want to head downtown to pick up some heroin or anything. LOL.

Old 05-27-2006, 04:16 AM
4th Gear

Ok ok...As a Jamaican and someone who has extensive knowledge of marijuana I feel its my duty to comment on this subject...First of all let me say I DO NOT support smoking marijuana and DO NOT support legalizing it. What I hate and oppose is the governments propaganda campaign that has been going on for the last 70+ years against the use cannabis and marijuana. The facts have been hidden and the negatives exaggerated to make this totally natural herb sound like a evil drug that will turn the nations daughters into ***** and sons into murders. Frankly America's youths easily accomplish that on their own. How can a natural herb be bad for you? I see this latest study as another "I told you so". Marijuana heals the body, just like any over the counter drug its good for you, yet hundreds die each year from aspirin overdose while there has been ZERO reported cases of marijuana overdose, ponder that for a second. I could go on and on about marijuana but I'll spare you the reading...what I do encourage is for you to read the facts yourself and make your own decisions. Be openminded and go to this website http://www.jackherer.com/index.html I'm curious to know what you think afterwards. The bottom line smoking Marijuana is bad for you, but it wasn't meant to be smoked. It is the most beneficial herb on the planet and its benefits FAR outway the negatives.
Little known facts:
When the American Revolution ended Ben Franklin opened a hemp parlor. To LEGALLY smoke cannabis in public.
Cannabis was widely used in various industries such as textiles, paper, fiber and oil before it was illegallized in 1937.
A 5000 year old mummy extensively preserved in ice had a hemp bag. He was hemp farmer.
Biblical King Solomon. Said to be the wisest human had marijuana in his tomb.
The summer hats of Drill Seargants and state troopers are made of hemp. Mention that one next time you get pulled over.

Old 05-27-2006, 06:03 AM

haha yea, i indulges too. Its not a bad thing. Let me tell u that i was all stressed out and sad and im very happy. I dont see the harm in it, other than smoking anything is bad for u. But then u ask urself what about special brownies. I think they are fanastic. The best is when u smoke thru any bong its better than normal smoking. Next time a cop ask u say that.

Old 05-27-2006, 06:12 AM
4th Gear

its just big government telling me another thing I can or cant do with my own time and body.

Old 05-27-2006, 06:26 AM
4th Gear

listen up pilotboy - stay off the herb. don't you have to **** in a cup every-so-often?

We don't want you flying towards the "pretty clouds". [8D]

Old 05-27-2006, 06:28 AM
4th Gear

but what if the cloud looks like a cat or a snow cone. then what.

Yeha they do the random drug test crap. and I mean, like come up to you in the **** pit (for those all worryed about PC, Flight deck) and ask yo for a sample. **** leave me alone. I don't want to **** right now.

Quick Reply: no marijuana link to lung cancer