Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

no marijuana link to lung cancer

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 02:44 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: no marijuana link to lung cancer

They will still come up with crazy fake reasons why smoking pot is so bad for you. I think the whole thing is crazy. We live in a free country, yet smoking a plant that grows naturally from the ground that we live on is illegal but smoking a stick of tobacco laced with chemicals that kills millions of people every year is ok. This country makes me really angry sometimes.

Old 05-26-2006, 02:47 AM

amsterdam is way ahead of its time haha

Old 05-26-2006, 02:50 AM
4th Gear

Pot needs a better lobby in Washington. It's hard to make progress when your lobbyists get distracted by butterflies and end up buying the biggest bag of Cheetos they can find - and before long all of the congressmen have gone home for the night to throw down some drinks and bang their interns.

Old 05-26-2006, 03:28 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

empires fail?? we are talking genetics, are you drinking lol if so enjoy and have one for me
first of all i said "fall" not "fail"...and second of all you don't think the gov't has any part in holding back cures???

Old 05-26-2006, 04:34 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

They will still come up with crazy fake reasons why smoking pot is so bad for you. I think the whole thing is crazy. We live in a free country, yet smoking a plant that grows naturally from the ground that we live on is illegal but smoking a stick of tobacco laced with chemicals that kills millions of people every year is ok. This country makes me really angry sometimes.

the crazy reason is that the drug lord are opposed to the taxing of there ****. why don't they get all the money, and the gov. want ther six of the seven dollors.

Old 05-26-2006, 04:37 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

ORIGINAL: cary12

the crazy reason is that the drug lord are opposed to the taxing of there ****. why don't they get all the money, and the gov. want ther six of the seven dollors.

That is totally the reason. It's a total joke.

Old 05-26-2006, 05:11 AM

Do u think that other cities are going to follow what denver has done. Decriminalize marijuana possesion? I personally think they should. If it was gvt regualted it could have alot of benefits for the economy. U could tax it pretty could. Its not addictive, and ppl will smoke that less then they would normal cigs. OO well those "laws" arent going to stop me.

Old 05-26-2006, 05:16 AM
4th Gear

two very good points, not like its actualy stoped anyone. you think they make it illegal to add to the appeal and are acctualy in the back door somehow.

Old 05-26-2006, 12:44 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

Do u think that other cities are going to follow what denver has done. Decriminalize marijuana possesion? I personally think they should. If it was gvt regualted it could have alot of benefits for the economy. U could tax it pretty could. Its not addictive, and ppl will smoke that less then they would normal cigs. OO well those "laws" arent going to stop me.
i doubt it. that would be nice, but it's never going to happen. you would think taxing it is a good idea, but think about who you'd be taxing...drug lords of south and central america, and afghanistan for the most part...you think they're going to agree to something like that? also, about 80% of the marijuana in cali is grown in-state, so they couldn't successfully tax it.

and about the addicting part...it may not be physically addicting like tobacco, caffeine, or other drugs, but it's definitely VERY mentally addicting.

Old 05-26-2006, 03:39 PM
4th Gear

They wouldn't get to tax $hit. It's not like it's hard to grow for yourself.

Quick Reply: no marijuana link to lung cancer