Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

NFL picks of the week.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 02:08 AM
1st Gear

I post my weekly picks every week on my facebook page...
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php...hp?id=23110509

For the ones you've all commented on though, I'll take Car over Chi, Ind over Min, Den over SD, NYJ over NE.
I should note that I picked Denver but with the disclaimer that I wouldn't be surprised either way.

And I'll throw in my team, Pit over Cle

Old 09-14-2008, 09:45 AM
2nd Gear

*yawns* ..... all rested from a good nights sleep.... ready to WHOMP Carolina today .... all you naysayers will be served .... GO BEARS!!!!! (yeah I did do a wake and bake this AM SO WHAT lol)

Old 09-14-2008, 11:49 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
Last time was in 94 and they blew it....LOL
Hey don't take it to the heart !!! I'm just Fu(k!n with ya.....The team actually did decent last year without Merriman "the whole illegal substance suspention" I'm just givin you a hard time, cuz I wanna see you rock that lightning bolt for a week.....LOL

No offence, but the 70's, 80's, and 90's are over bro.....Its our time to shine !!!
I'm not taking it heart, I just like to talk football. SD actually is like 6-0 w/o Merriman over the last couple years and when I looked up the AFC West winners I was pretty surprised to tell you the truth. SD has won more division titles than I wouldve ever guessed. Should be a good day for football here in Denver, was raining this morning and should clear this afternoon.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:05 PM

Hopefully it doesn't start raining again........aint nothin like getting "F"ed up in the mud !!!

Old 09-14-2008, 12:24 PM

By the way......Go CHARGERS !!!

Old 09-14-2008, 01:40 PM
2nd Gear

end of the first quarter ... Chicago up 7-0 and looking good (at least from what I can tell from the shoddy play by play on NFL.com)

Old 09-14-2008, 02:26 PM
2nd Gear

10-3 at the half .... GO BEARS

Old 09-14-2008, 02:43 PM

I dont know who sucks more.......The Quiefs or the Gayders !!! This game is lame !!!

Old 09-15-2008, 12:30 AM

Wow.....what kinda horse **** was that !!! First and Bullsh!t interseption call, which couldn't be reviewed because the NFL has crappy @ss equipment, and then they fumble and we recover it, but its no good cuz a stupid @ss ref. blew the whistle before the play was over.....WTF
That was 15 points handed to the Donkeys !!! But on a lighter note......bot did Sproles put on a good game.........I was very pleased with him thank you !!!

I'm a man of my word, I'll post the thread tommorow......its gettin late and I have work in the morning.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:32 AM
3rd Gear

Yeah they were bad calls, but I've seen plenty of bad calls go against the Broncos and plenty of other teams out there so we here in Denver will take it. Sproles absolutely KILLED us yesterday, I thought it was over after Jay's int on the goal line, a situation where even a fg puts us in good position to win. One thing i can say is bad call or not SD had 3 chances to stop our O and go home happy but they couldnt do it. Did anyone else notice that the TD and 2pt were scored running the EXACT SAME PLAY back to back and SD blew it. I'm tellin ya with out Merriman SD's D is average at best. 2pt conversion to win FTW!

Quick Reply: NFL picks of the week.....