Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

In the News

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 07:34 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: In the News

I find that so funny....what celeb would at this point, still think that they could take a sex video and not have it see the light of day!

Old 02-22-2006, 08:26 PM
4th Gear

And what's the point of videotaping yourself having sex anyway? So you can remember what you did last night? In case you forget how hot the strippers, that you are so pathetic that you had to pay for, looked like? Reminisce at Christmas time? Admire your gluts and/or abs? I guess once you are famous, if it doesn't happen on camera, then it might as well not happen at all.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:40 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

And what's the point of videotaping yourself having sex anyway? So you can remember what you did last night? In case you forget how hot the strippers, that you are so pathetic that you had to pay for, looked like? Reminisce at Christmas time? Admire your gluts and/or abs? I guess once you are famous, if it doesn't happen on camera, then it might as well not happen at all.
maybe they do it to show their friends & family? "cheers mom look what i've done"....
i am more hung up on kid rock and the lead singer of creed in the same tape
how does it ever come around to that & also have to wonder who would buy this if it were released?

Old 02-23-2006, 02:53 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sadize

ORIGINAL: pturbo

maybe they do it to show their friends & family? "cheers mom look what i've done"....
i am more hung up on kid rock and the lead singer of creed in the same tape
how does it ever come around to that & also have to wonder who would buy this if it were released?

I was never much of a creed fan, that guy just seemed to project such an attitude....wasn't he professing undying love for his wife...and christian values?!!!

Old 02-23-2006, 03:24 PM
4th Gear

He LOVES his wife, but he BANGS strippers because he loves her so much.

/I doubt that will work for him. He better find out where Kobe got that huge diamond for his wife.

Old 02-23-2006, 06:23 PM
2nd Gear

I was engaged to a girl who told me it was ok for me to have a few girls on the side as long as I didn't get any of them pregnant. She even said I could have one living in the cabana behind the house. Strangely, that was part of what caused me to leave her. If our relationship means so little to you that you'd actually recommend that I tap other honeys anytime I feel like it, then you're not the future mother of my kids.

Old 02-23-2006, 07:06 PM
2nd Gear

this one is not new, but since the conversation turned a bit to the myth of monogamy...not that i agree or disagree

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3812483.stm

Old 02-23-2006, 07:50 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

I was engaged to a girl who told me it was ok for me to have a few girls on the side as long as I didn't get any of them pregnant. She even said I could have one living in the cabana behind the house. Strangely, that was part of what caused me to leave her. If our relationship means so little to you that you'd actually recommend that I tap other honeys anytime I feel like it, then you're not the future mother of my kids.
You do realize that this means that she would be "stepping out" on you as well, don't you? She would end of the mother of someone's kids.

Old 02-23-2006, 11:47 PM
2nd Gear

Surprisingly, she specifically said that she wouldn't bang any other guys, only girls (which suits me fine). I could have a few mistresses, and so could she. How much of that is to be believed, we'll never know....

Old 02-24-2006, 12:17 AM
2nd Gear

Twenty years from now, vasopressin will be a drug you buy on street corners from shady characters. There will be vasopressin junkies looking for their "happy high". There will be a "War on Vasopressin" advertised all over America. You all think I'm joking, I'm serious. I've read about this stuff before and if it becomes commercially available for anything, there will be people who use it as a pleasure drug. Mark my words.....

And now, for the lighter side of the news.....

Pizza Shop Robber Leaves Job Application

LAS VEGAS - A man accused of holding up a pizza parlor left behind a job application with his real name and address, authorities said. "I would chalk it up to either inexperience or plain stupidity," Clark County prosecutor Frank Coumou told the Las Vegas Review-Journal for a Wednesday report.
Alejandro Martinez, 23, of Las Vegas, was being held Wednesday at the Clark County jail pending a Monday appearance in Clark County District Court. He faces felony burglary and robbery with a weapon charges in the May 25 heist.
Authorities said Martinez ordered a pizza and started filling out the application before displaying a gun and demanding money. The clerk handed over $200.
Outside, a witness wrote down the license plate number of a getaway car, leading police to Martinez' home.
Martinez' lawyer, Deputy Public Defender James Ruggeroli, said authorities have the wrong man. He said said the pizza shop clerk couldn't identify Martinez as the robber, and the job application was not presented as evidence at a preliminary hearing.

Man Wakes Up With a Bullet in His Tongue

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police say a man who woke up with a serious headache walked 12 blocks to a hospital with a swollen lip and powder burns. Doctors discovered the problem. 47-year-old Wendell Coleman had a bullet lodged in his tongue.
Coleman told police that a woman stuck a gun barrel in his mouth during a dispute around 2:30 Tuesday morning and that he heard the gun go off.
Police say Coleman then went home to sleep.
What authorities did with the bullet wasn't clear last night.
Fat Thai Police Ordered to Reduce Weight

BANGKOK, Thailand - Thai policemen with waistlines larger than 40 inches have been ordered to reduce their weight in order to look good when they direct traffic, the police department announced Tuesday.
Recent medical examinations of 4,150 police officers in Bangkok found that 49 percent have high cholesterol and are overweight, which is "an obstacle" in directing traffic, said a statement from the Metropolitan Police Bureau.
Eighty-eight of the overweight officers whose waistlines ranged between 40 and 49 inches were ordered to join the "Smart Police," a one-month weight-loss program.
Participants will have to eat according to doctors' instructions and meet for daily exercise and evening meals at the Bangkok hospital sponsoring the program.
Those who do not show progress will also undergo acupuncture, a Chinese medical practice believed to help cure many ills, including obesity.
"We hope this will help create a better image of traffic police in the public's eyes," said police Maj. Gen. Montri Chamroon, explaining why the police force wants them to "look smart.
It was not announced what would be done with officers who failed to reduce their girth.
Six-Legged Puppy Found in Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A puppy with six legs and two penises was found sleeping outside a Chinese temple in a Malaysian town, and devotees are treating the freak find as a good omen, a news report said Sunday.
The furry puppy with brown patches was sleeping at the temple entrance on Thursday morning when it was spotted by a temple caretaker, said the Star newspaper, which published the animal's picture clearly showing the extra two legs and the additional organ.
"He (the caretaker) lifted the canine to place it elsewhere and was shocked to see that the puppy had six legs," the Star quoted the Kwang Sung Temple committee member Tee Kim Huat as saying. The temple is in Pandamaran town, south of Kuala Lumpur near Port Klang.
The puppy, believed to have been left there by someone, is being cared for by the temple committee, Tee said. He said devotees feel that the unusual dog is a bearer of good fortune and have named him Ong Fatt, or the Lucky One.
The temple committee has obtained a dog-rearing permit from the Klang Municipal Council to keep the puppy as a pet.
Woman Dumped Into Rear of Garbage Truck

Fri Jun 17, 8:02 PM ET
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. - A woman searching for aluminum cans in a trash bin was dumped into the back of a garbage truck after the driver emptied the bin without realizing the woman was inside, police said.
Wendy Cobb, 38, avoided major injury after a worker installing carpet nearby heard Cobb's screams and alerted the truck driver, who was about to press the compacting button, the MetroWest Daily News of Framingham reported.
Cobb, who said she's unemployed because of a bad back, said she doesn't collect cans unless she needs gas money. The trash bin was nearly empty so Cobb thought there was a low risk it would be emptied, she said.
Cobb was treated for an ankle injury. She also said she lost a cell phone in the fall Tuesday morning.
Framingham Police Lt. Vincent Alfano said the driver would not be cited. Dennis O'Connor, Central Massachusetts district manager for Waste Management, owner of the trash bin, said Cobb was at fault.
"(The bin) is private property. She was trespassing," O'Connor said. "It's kind of ironic, here she is digging for cans in a Dumpster, but yet she has a cell phone."
Cobb said she's angry with Waste Management and plans to talk to an attorney.
"(Waste Management) tried to get me to sign a waiver to say it was not their fault," Cobb said. "I said, 'No way.'"

Lolling. Still lolling....

Quick Reply: In the News