Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Toy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 03:56 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New Toy!!!

Here's some pics. I have not washed it or cleaned it up yet. Gonna do that this evening. Although, I did spend $100 bucks yesterday at autozone cuz I came out of an office and the car would not start. Needed a battery, and you cant help but buy some extra stuff!! Monday, I have an appointment for Flowmaster Delta Flow 40 Series to be installed. I cant wait to hear it then.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:18 PM
2nd Gear

looks like a great project

Old 03-17-2007, 06:37 AM
5th Gear

dude dont do delta flow just do original 40 series it will sound sooo much better trust me, My friend ditched his delta 40s after hearing my standard 40 series, and what are you running for headers? or does it still got the manis on the??? and third what size pipe are you dunna run, 3 sounds good but it might be a little big for the stock motor, and what ever you do be sure the duals have an X or H pipe or its gunna be odd

Old 03-17-2007, 12:07 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

dude dont do delta flow just do original 40 series it will sound sooo much better trust me, My friend ditched his delta 40s after hearing my standard 40 series, and what are you running for headers? or does it still got the manis on the??? and third what size pipe are you dunna run, 3 sounds good but it might be a little big for the stock motor, and what ever you do be sure the duals have an X or H pipe or its gunna be odd
I would rather have the original 40's, but they are gonna be to loud[&o] With the mrs. and the little one, I kinda have to compromise some[:@]

I am not sure what brand the headers are, but they are full length. And I am gonna go with 2.5" pipes and it will have an H pipe in it.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:04 AM
5th Gear

aaa yes the wifey and kids i dont have those type of things to worry about, and 2.5 will be real nice
ORIGINAL: bluovalguy

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

I would rather have the original 40's, but they are gonna be to loud[&o] With the mrs. and the little one, I kinda have to compromise some[:@]

I am not sure what brand the headers are, but they are full length. And I am gonna go with 2.5" pipes and it will have an H pipe in it.

Old 03-18-2007, 04:33 AM
2nd Gear

you soo lucky! i LOVE mustangs!
i just traded my 05 gt for my audi
and well, ******* audi busted the timing belt the other day! I SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE STANG! it was MUCH faster too!

Old 03-18-2007, 12:47 PM
2nd Gear

I love the new mustangs. It would have been hard to let it go. Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with the Audi.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:07 AM
3rd Gear

Awesome new pics. The older Mustang's are some of my favorite vehicles.

Keep us updated on what you do with it.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:20 AM
2nd Gear

I love the new mustangs. It would have been hard to let it go. Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with the Audi.
It was hard, Its still hard [sm=violin.gif]

Old 03-19-2007, 08:28 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

It was hard, Its still hard [sm=violin.gif]
I gave the new Mustang GT a test drive. I was impressed with the response it had... besides, the good ol' muscle car sounds out of the exhaust is killer.