Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New rule thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 04:00 PM
3rd Gear
Default New rule thread!!!!

Inspired by my George Carlin post.. lets see what we can come up with.. anything and everything goes just have to make up a rule and start it with New Rule:
Ill start

New Rule: Just becasue they make spandex in size xxxxl dosent give you the right to buy them let alone wear them. No one wants to see you flabby *** or listen to your huge thunder thigs rub up against eachother while you pretend to work out after you just ate 2 big macks at Mconolds.

Old 03-01-2007, 04:53 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New rule thread!!!!

New Rule: When you are a member of a forum, you must use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling(just kidding!)

New Rule: When it is snowing heavily (like it is here) you should be banished from the roadway if normally can't drive the speed limit. Driving 10 mph is gonna get you in trouble! Oh, and PICK A LANE for chrissakes!

New Rule: When you go somewhere in your car after/during a snow, you must clean ALL the snow off your windows, not just run the wipers and call it good.

Old 03-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Senior Administrator

THERE OUGHT TO BE A LAW... Oops, wrong thread[]

NEW RULE!!! When you drive off, after it snows, CLEAN OFF THE TO OF YER FRIKKIN RIDE, TOO!!! I'm tired of dodging hunks of flying snow/ice debris, as it "gets AIR" offa YOUR roofs... TIRDs!!!

SubLAW: If your debris hits MY windshield, I am allowed to rear-end YOU, at whatever speed I deem appropriate!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 05:16 PM
1st Gear

NEW RULE: no bringing back old threads that are far dead....

Old 03-01-2007, 06:27 PM
2nd Gear

^ +1 I second that rule!

Old 03-01-2007, 07:13 PM
2nd Gear

^^^ Why not? Everything old is new again, as the song goes.....

RULE:
If you've got some trash in your car, or a cigarette butt, find a TRASH CAN for it, instead of throwingit out your window ( you should be able to find one around, like, AT YOUR HOUSE! STOP POLLUTING MY WORLD!

Old 03-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: karguy427

^^^ Why not? Everything old is new again, as the song goes.....

yeah like Corduroys & Lacoste shirts...

new rule - ordering a diet soda w/ ur super sized fast food meal doesnt cancel the calories out...

Old 03-01-2007, 07:50 PM
3rd Gear

New rule: if you flick you ciggaret butt out of your window and it happens to hit my car i'm allowed by law to follow you to where ever you go and put a ciggaret out in you eye. or atleast kick you in the nuts.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:20 PM
2nd Gear

New Rule: When you pick out your screen name, dont make it what your car is and change cars every 6 months. im tired of seeing ppl's names like ONEFASTM3(for example) and then asking them for photos of the M3 only to find out they sold it 7 years ago. Keep your screennames and handles consistent, its hard to remember 50 cars, 50 forum names and 50 aim names and not to mix up whos who when im talking to you.

Old 03-02-2007, 07:51 PM
2nd Gear

New Rule: SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP FUGGIN RIGHT!
New Rule: take off that stupid blue tooth headset if youre not using it!
New Rule: you cannot tow $#!t with your civic, period.
New Rule: Tie down all the crap in your truck bed, use a cover and close that effin gate. I dont want to drive and dodge couch cushions or a lamp that is flying at me after you hit a bump.
New Rule: Actually use your sideview and rear view mirrors and if you see a car moving faster than you, just yeild. The left lane is for faster moving vehicles, its not your personal runway.
New Rule: if you work in an office building, do NOT use the elevator if youre going one floor down(exceptions include legitimately handicapped people, such as ones in wheelchairs).

Quick Reply: New rule thread!!!!