Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Orleans or Bust!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 03:47 AM
Administrator
Default New Orleans or Bust!

Well here we go again.. havent even unpacked my bags yet! and now my name is on the list to New Orleans to help out.. I seriously dont mind, but Im going to loose money from not working my normal job I just got.. But it is for a good cause.. Dont know when Im leaving Im on Standby right now.. just got notified today.. will try and keep you guys updated

One year, we are told to kill people.. next we are told to help them... we are a very versatile army

Old 09-02-2005, 03:53 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: New Orleans or Bust!

have fun and let me know if you make out towards houston.

Old 09-02-2005, 04:51 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

lots of the evacuees are actually going to the astrodome...
Man - I commend you for serving our country - I'll be donating some $ to those hurricane victims, its so sad.
And shoot a couple looters in the A$s while your at it..

Old 09-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Administrator

be careful over there Karl its like hell rite now isnt

Old 09-02-2005, 07:02 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

be careful over there Karl its like hell rite now isnt
agreed, the astrodome turned people away after they said theyd house 25000, they turned them away at 20,000. Try and pic off that psycho who was sniping those doctors and nurses. He deserves to die, no question asked. Good luck Karl, and enjoy your stay in Waterworld

Old 09-02-2005, 01:29 PM
2nd Gear

you are very much appreciated and best of luck.
maybe you can tell us what is actually going on & if the violence is as bad as we are hearing. i still have two relatives i can't contact in Louisiana Karl, so if there is anything i can do to help please let me know.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:41 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

Well here we go again.. havent even unpacked my bags yet! and now my name is on the list to New Orleans to help out.. I seriously dont mind, but Im going to loose money from not working my normal job I just got.. But it is for a good cause.. Dont know when Im leaving Im on Standby right now.. just got notified today.. will try and keep you guys updated

One year, we are told to kill people.. next we are told to help them... we are a very versatile army
Now... if you were to kill some looters... you'd be killing AND helping! FINALLY!

Old 09-02-2005, 05:50 PM

looters make me sick [:'(]

saw a sign in someones yard on the news that said: "you loot, we shoot"

Old 09-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Administrator

u kno i can understand why they would bust open a market, theres food in there and u need to survive
i see why they steal food
if i was in that situation and i need to make sure me and my family survives i would steall wut i needed
but i dont see why u need to steal TVs and shittt
and all that needless violence and crime and they are raping women and kill each other over there also
this is too crazy and wrong

i would focus on getting the hell out of there instead of risking my *** to root some store
boy how people have devolved, makes me sick

Old 09-02-2005, 09:48 PM
2nd Gear

well be careful Karl if you do go...... the company i work for has donated their agents to take the calls to make the list of missing people and look up missing people.... it's really sad and depresssing.... some of the agents haven't been able to handle it emotionally from what I understand....

if everyone would just help out a little it would do so much

Quick Reply: New Orleans or Bust!